Profile for Ian > Reviews

Ian

Seasonic S12-II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Wired Power Supply
Seasonic S12-II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Wired Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, I Highly Recommend It., 18 Feb. 2016
I only installed this PSU today so as far as longevity goes I cannot yet comment (though there is a 3 year manufacturer's warranty), however I feel I need to say a few things: 1) Contrary to some customer reviews I have read I can say that for me this product DID come with a UK plug, so perhaps the seller has listened to previous feedback and improved their service? 2) This product was easily installed with zero problems and worked first time, no trouble (and I'm not the most tech-savvy person you'll meet by a long way) and 3) What wasn't mentioned in other reviews was the large amount of velcro & plastic ties to bundle up all the cables with - plenty of them which is a huge plus point.

Other than those three points that I hadn't heard before in customer reviews all I can add is that this product seems - so far at least - to be of great quality. Very easy to install, large cooling fan & honeycomb design which should keep it lovely and cool in the case and VERY quiet (compared to the one that came with my Dell PC anyway).

I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a nice compact 520w PSU.

Stray (Shifters Book 1)
Stray (Shifters Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 7 Oct. 2015
This book was a great read, strong female character and very witty. A good length for the price and yes I would recommend this book for any one over the age of 14

HIDDEN (Hidden Trilogy Book 1)
HIDDEN (Hidden Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 4 July 2015
I like the little details as in where Kendra was planning for her first day at school. She chose to where seekers because she didn't know how she would be received by the kids and therefore chased home. It is well written and I also like the length of the story as you get to know the character's.

Wanted (Forest of Dean Wolves Book 1)
Wanted (Forest of Dean Wolves Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 29 April 2015
Couldn't, put this book down it is good for all ages not just teens .can't wait for the next one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pack with everything I need for guitar care all ..., 20 Oct. 2014
Excellent pack with everything I need for guitar care all in a zip case so they stay together instead of buying the stuff separately and losing all the bits... I recommend this.

An Utterly Impartial History of Britain: (or 2000 Years Of Upper Class Idiots In Charge)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read for lovers of history and humour., 15 April 2014
This book had me laughing out loud and smiling to myself a lot throughout the entire read, it educates and is hugely entertaining which in my opinion is the best way to learn - whilst having fun. I would recommend this book to anyone, it's a serious history book that is anything but serious, seriously.

Rocket US10R Natural Soprano Ukulele with Bag
Rocket US10R Natural Soprano Ukulele with Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely budget uke., 15 April 2014
As others have said the strings on it are terrible so you'll want to buy some decent (preferably Aquila) strings to put on it when it arrives but it is very well made for the price and a lovely little instrument. Had I been able to award it 4.5 stars out of 5 I would but I felt 5 stars was perhaps a tad too much. For the price however I think it would be hard if not impossible to find a better ukulele.

ALESIS DM Lite Kit   5-Piece Electronic Drum Set with Collapsible 4-Post Rack (Drum Sticks Included)
ALESIS DM Lite Kit 5-Piece Electronic Drum Set with Collapsible 4-Post Rack (Drum Sticks Included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent budget digital drum kit., 15 April 2014
I wasn't expecting too much from this purchase to be honest, considering the price, but I was wrong to expect so little of it. It is a great product and sounds great either via headphones (not included) or through a PA amp (obviously also not included!). I would go so far as to say that the sound quality would not be out of place for a small gig. The set-up was very easy, the thing is foldable and takes up little space and within 10 minutes of receiving it I was playing, albeit badly but that's to do with my skill level not the product.

I heartily recommend this kit to anyone who wants to learn the drums or already plays but needs a budget or small kit.