Profile for Miss Kl Sentance > Reviews

Content by Miss Kl Sentance

Miss Kl Sentance "KLS" (UK)

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
Well it's quite fun but quite boring and I mainly get caught but u guys might think that it's good comment below to show me your opinion

25 Most Awesome Sharks. Shark Facts, Photos and Video Links. Amazing Shark Books for Kids (25 Amazing Animals Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars All right for some people, 10 Dec. 2014
It's all right you would probably have. To be a shark lover to like this book it's ok maybe ok

Revelation Part 1: The Root of Life
Revelation Part 1: The Root of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 21 May 2012
Like other reviewer's, I bought this album on the strength of hearing, no cigarette smoking in my room. It hasn't disappointed me at all, I love it! Although I like all the tracks, the one that get's repeated the most, is now I know, as it's a song I don't think I could ever get bored of listening to!

The Cove [DVD] [2009]
The Cove [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Louie Psihoyos
Offered by Best Online Deal 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see!!, 25 April 2010
This review is from: The Cove [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
This documentary/film is a must see. Ric O'Barry's determination, and courage just demonstrates how far he is prepared to go to expose the mass slaughter of dolphins in Taiji Japan, which he has done. In a nutshell the annual slaughter is taking place due to mass profit. A dolphin to be sold into captivity can reach a staggering $150,000. as some of the dolphins caught are sold on to places like SeaWorld,and the rest are killed and sold as meat so no wonder the japanese government doesn't want this exposed.

Humanity should be ashamed of itself, we are driving some of the most intelligent species to extinction, yet man's greed won't be satisfied until he has utterly wiped out these beautiful creatures. The japanese fisherman consider dolphins to be pests, stating that they eat all the fish. Well the ocean belongs to it's inhabitants not man, when will he realise this. I applaud any film that exposes issues such as these, and forces people to open their eyes, to how humanity is contributing to the decimation of the planet, and I have nothing but the upmost respect for Ric O'Barry, and the team who assisted him in making this film. I hope it can/will be televised in the very near future, everyone needs to see this.

From Dusk 'til Dawn: An Insider's View of the Growth of the Animal Liberation Movement
by Keith Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling reading, 18 Jan. 2010
This book is a must read, for anyone interested in not only, the welfare and rights of animals, but also how the Government and it's formal agencies seek to repress those from speaking out, about injustice. This book had me on a rollercoaster of emotions, from anger, frustration, a heavy heart, it left my blood boiling, while it also inspired me and made me laugh. But more importantly it took me to a higher level of consciousness. Keith Mann is the most compassionate, inspiring, original, free thinker I have ever come across. He pushes for people to think outside the box, and that can only be a good thing. We need more people like him. You must buy this book you just won't be able to put it down.

Licht
Licht

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful album, 10 April 2009
This review is from: Licht (Audio CD)
I'd not heard of Faun until recently. However I only needed to hear one of their tracks, punagra to know the whole album would be great. A german medieval pagan band,they blend many cultures and influences. Haunting celtic tunes..Ne Aludi El is one of my favourites..You have to hear this album, as words simply cannot express how wonderful it is...

Sacred Spirit 2 - More Chants and Dances of Native America
Sacred Spirit 2 - More Chants and Dances of Native America

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, 10 April 2009
I originally bought the first sacred spirit, a few years ago. After listening to it, I knew I would just have to purchase the new album. Sacred Spirit 2 is a blend of the old and the new. This is a fantastic album, and hopefully a third will be released. If you just wish to meditate to it, or relax then this album is definately for you...Powerful music to stir your emotions...