Profile for H. Rabey > Reviews

The Red Necklace
The Red Necklace
by Sally Gardner

5.0 out of 5 stars The Red Necklace, 18 Jan. 2009
This review is from: The Red Necklace (Paperback)
A gripping book from the start, every emoton is contained in this book, it tuely is a "can't put down" book. Recommended particularly to older female teenagers.

The Remarkable Life and Times of Eliza Rose
The Remarkable Life and Times of Eliza Rose
by Mary Hooper

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my top five books!, 15 Aug. 2008
I am 14 and I was advised to read this book and was a bit apprehensive as I had not read a historical book before, this book is a gripping read and I could not put it down, I found that the book is well written and the story line is very good, overall I would definatley read it again.

Sovay
Sovay
by Celia Rees

5.0 out of 5 stars Sovay, 15 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Sovay (Hardcover)
I am 14 and I noticed this book on a display, I read the blurb and I thought I would give it a try, this is a book that you cannot put down! I read it in two days and thouroghly enjoyed it, the characters are very well thought of and it is set in 1794, England, you always wanted to know what would happen on the next page and the book was interesting from the start, the ending is unexpected and the whole book is carefully written. Overall this was an amazing book, I borrowed it from the library but liked it so much that I bought a copy for myself.