Profile for K. S. Williams > Reviews

Haze (PS3)
Haze (PS3)
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Under-rated., 27 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Haze (PS3) (Video Game)
I don't care what review sites say, this is a solid FPS. It can't compare to Resistance 2 or Killzone 2 but there's nothing wrong with it that I could mark it down on. Though I will say the last cut-scene was a real kick in the face after hours of playing, and because they made it public that you defect from Mantle before release it did spoil the Mantle part of the game, when you know that they're the bad guys.

Slap Bass [DVD] [2003] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Slap Bass [DVD] [2003] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Slap Bass
Offered by quantumleapdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 Sept. 2007
This DVD is great, within a week of having it I could play the basics, and by week two I could already play some good riffs, I mean it's not "0-victor wooden in 60 seconds" but it's much quicker than a private tutor.

Though I feel I ought to mention that he's playing it wrong on the front cover.

Epiphone Thunderbird Pro-IV Bass -  Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone Thunderbird Pro-IV Bass -  Vintage Sunburst

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, 4 July 2007
This bass sounds amazing, and it's so cheap! the only complaint I have is that when I got one the strings where too high from the fretboard, but that was easily fixed. If you're just starting then you can't go wrong with this bass.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS2)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS2)
Offered by b68solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Over rated for PS2, 3 July 2007
I like all of the previous splinter cell games, but I think that this game was a step or two backwards form chaos thoery, the graphics aren't as good and the gameplay is less fun, and as for the 'you choose' aspect, the choices you make have little to no impact on the gameplay, the only real impact they have is on the cutscenes and, for one or two missions, the weapons you get. But I never tried the online play, that may be good. In my opinion you should get the next gen version, It'll be worth it.