Profile for Ickle > Reviews

36cm La Newborn Gift Set
36cm La Newborn Gift Set
Offered by DJ Home Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 36cm La Newborn Gift Set (Toy)
Very realistic and sweet looking baby for the price. The doll has a weight to him, his body is a strong material but soft to touch and he has lots of detailing like newborns. The arms and legs move position but do not bend at the joints which makes it a little difficult to dress him. His head moves around but is at a fixed position (curved with the back). With and without the hat he is very cute but it is difficult to take pictures that show just how small and sweet the doll looks, I have tried my best.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Disney Winnie the Pooh Collar and Lead Set for Puppy/ Toy Dog
Disney Winnie the Pooh Collar and Lead Set for Puppy/ Toy Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 9 April 2014
Perfect for a starter collar and lead. Although the collar buckle is a little difficult to undo it is fine and the collar size can be adjusted. The material is soft and strong. I love the neutral colours so it's great for a male or female. Happy with my little purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 20 Mar. 2014
The blanket is just how I expected it to be. It's very soft and I love the colours, which is the reason I decided to purchase it, so I'm glad they're the same shade as in the picture. I'm pleased with my purchase.

Jane Hissey's Teddy Bear Tales ('Old Bear Tales' and 'Old Bear and His Friends')
by Jane Hissey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 5 Nov. 2013
I ordered this book with World of Books Ltd and the book was described as very good, and that it was! Almost perfect condition. The book is 'two complete books in one'. There are 137 pages in total, a total of 25 stories and a few poems. There are quite a few nice illustrations which each take up a full page. Lovely book which I'm very pleased I purchased.

TeckNet 2 in 1 Micro-Knit Fabric Tip Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen and Fine Ball Pen For iPad / iPad2 /New iPad 3 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPhone 3G / iPod Touch / HTC / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 III /Galaxy Note - Black
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice stylus, 1 July 2013
The stylus works well on screen, comfortable to use. I've had it a couple of weeks and no problems with it, I love it.

Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 1 July 2013
When I purchased the game I wasn't sure if it would be for me, but it looked so beautiful that I had to take the chance - so happy I did. It's the best game I've played in years. The visuals, the sounds, the music, everything in this game is the closest thing to perfection. The story is truly incredible and keeps you interested and wanting to find out what happens next. When I got to the end of Ni no Kuni I felt somewhat saddened that the story was over, but there's lots more side quests to do which will take around the same time the story did about 40 hours. Overall, beautiful game.

Toy Story 3 (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD)
Toy Story 3 (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by Venture Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 1 July 2013
I loved the first two films and have to say the third is by far my favourite. It's a great watch.