Profile for JBJ > Reviews

Dvd ~ Harry Styles
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars One Direction DVD, 16 Jan 2014
This was a present for a 1D fan and I am told it is perfect and can not be faulted in any way.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Price: 14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Bio Oil, 19 May 2013
I personally love Bio-oil and its moisturising effect and use it every day after my shower. I have used cheaper imitations but prefer the genuine article and this was good value.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars HP PRINT CARTRIDGES, 19 May 2013
I've got an HP printer that uses 364 cartridges - all HP 364 cartridges provide the same quality, I have tried refills and cartridges "suitable" for HP and prefer the genuine HP but they are not cheap. I just wanted to order the best value on offer. They arrived earlier than expected and are currently in use. I would use this supplier again - if they were still offering the best value for money.

Charlie Bear Bag Buddy Boo
Charlie Bear Bag Buddy Boo

5.0 out of 5 stars Boo Bear, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Charlie Bear Bag Buddy Boo (Toy)
I had been trying to get this particular bear for months but it was out of stock everywhere - both in store and online.
It is as cute as the picture and arrived earlier than expected and is exactly what I hoped it would be.

5" Get Well me to you Bear
5" Get Well me to you Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars TATTY TED, 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: 5" Get Well me to you Bear (Toy)
Our granddaughter collects Tatty Ted - Me to You bears and loved getting this when she was in hospital recovering from an operation for appendicitis. It will always be a good memory from a traumatic time. Thanks to Amazon for speedy delivery.