Profile for I C Douglas > Reviews

The Roswell Protocols
The Roswell Protocols
Price: 3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fun romp, 16 July 2014
Got this out of curiosity mostly, and the reviews on here.

Have to say it was a really fun and entertaining read from beginning to end and would thoroughly recommend it to Anyone.

Savage: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel
Savage: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet ANOTHER excellent read!, 25 April 2014
As the title says, " Yet ANOTHER excellent read!" What can I say, after first reading 'Final Winter' a long time ago I've eagerly awaited each novel from Iain Rob Wright and have NEVER been disappointed, if you've never read anything by him......THEN WHY NOT!? ;)

PillowFace
PillowFace
Price: 1.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter s***!, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: PillowFace (Kindle Edition)
Well...where do I start?
This, in fairness, is not a genre I have read, and to be frank never will again.
Banal, juvenile, puerile, it has the lot. Think 'Slasher' movie and you've got it in book form.
I didn't even read it more skipped through this and decided it as definitely NOT for me.

Jack Daniels Ballcap (JD77-42) - Canvas Ball Cap
Jack Daniels Ballcap (JD77-42) - Canvas Ball Cap
Offered by Trenz Shirt Company INC
Price: 15.63

4.0 out of 5 stars JD cool brand, 27 Feb 2014
I wear caps quite a lot, but I personally can't stand Jack Daniels whisky but....I love the brand lol.

I have a similar thing with Guinness, like the brand but not the product, little bizarre I know.

The cap is a good quality and very adjustable, would recommend.

Cut Out Chelsea Boot - Black: Black: 4-37
Cut Out Chelsea Boot - Black: Black: 4-37
Offered by PEPPERMINT
Price: 35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky take on a classic style, 27 Feb 2014
Bought my partner these as a gift, she loves them and wears them as often as she can.

Would recommend if wanting a different take on a classic style

SEAL Team 13 (SEAL Team 13 series)
SEAL Team 13 (SEAL Team 13 series)
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Yeah it's....ok., 27 Feb 2014
A definitely 'unusual' story with the premise of a 'special forces' group tasked to deal with almost supernatural phenomena.

Action packed and a little 'gung-ho' but hey...it's fantasy and taken as such is highly entertaining,

Zero Six Bravo: 60 Special Forces. 100,000 Enemy. The Explosive True Story.
Zero Six Bravo: 60 Special Forces. 100,000 Enemy. The Explosive True Story.
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars How the hell these guys could even be THOUGHT 'cowards' beats me!, 27 Feb 2014
What an excellent and exciting story, these guys show yet again why the SAS are ranked as 'Tier one' operators worldwide.

I have to say it shows up the woeful 'Intel' at times and the whole mission from the get go seemed destined for trouble.

Exciting as it is to read you have to remind yourself that this isn't a movie, it was very much real and a life or death situation against seemingly insurmountable odds, it's a fine testament to the skills and tenacity of the operators involved.

The Wanderer
The Wanderer
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Wanderer (Kindle Edition)
Yet another read bought on a whim with no real expectations, and pleasantly surprised by a really enthralling read.

Good story and well written would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who like Post apocalyptic stories

I Am Legend (S.F. Masterworks)
I Am Legend (S.F. Masterworks)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a classic, 24 Jan 2014
Read this after reading an article on Twitter, the ten worst books to movie.

I've never watched the Will Smith movie but am tempted after reading this superb book.
When you consider it was written in 1954, based in 1976, it doesn't feel 'dated' at all, a recommended read!

Ice Tomb Second Edition
Ice Tomb Second Edition
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 6 Jan 2014
Really enjoyed this, bought out of curiosity to be honest but was pleasantly surprised and found it an entertaining read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3