Profile for Jimmy G > Reviews

Content by Jimmy G

Jimmy G (Bristol, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Draper Expert 43675 Expert 26 Piece 1/4" Sq. Dr. Metric Socket Set
Draper Expert 43675 Expert 26 Piece 1/4" Sq. Dr. Metric Socket Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, but small!, 12 April 2012
As you would expect with Draper, this seems to be a good quality product that will stand the test of time. Despite reading other reviews I was surprised at how small it was, which is handy for getting into small places but the largest socket is 14mm and ideally I could have done with something larger - maybe I'll be able to buy individual larger 1/4 inch sockets or I might have to buy a half inch set.

Tavola Swiss Capstore Vista Nespresso Coffee Capsule Stand
Tavola Swiss Capstore Vista Nespresso Coffee Capsule Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a good product, 10 Jan. 2012
I bought this item to neatly store our capsules instead of having them in the boxes and it does just that. A key requirement was that it didn't take up much space and it is very compact and fits neatly behind our coffee machine. It also looks good with its polished chrome finish. In all, a good addition to the kitchen.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product at good price, 3 Jun. 2011
Being relatively new to mountain biking this was the first set of replacement pads that I have bought. I needed them for a hard weekend of riding trails and mountains in the Lake District and Scotland and after 4 days of pretty punishing use they held up very well - stopped me well throughout the rides without too much wear. I'm sure more expensive pads may do a better job or last longer but for the price I was happy with these.

Panasonic TX-L32G10B 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freesat - Installation Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV but was smaller than I expected., 1 Feb. 2010
After a lot of research I bought this TV and I went for the 32 inch model as I thought it would fit best in the space we had at home. The TV arrived very quickly and efficiently from Amazon but when I unpacked it I was slightly disappointed in that it didn't fill the space as I had hoped. This is down to its slim line profile - the TV sits further back and looks smaller. Having spent a lot on a new TV I didn't want to always look at it and think I should have got a larger one so I decided to return it to Amazon within the 7 day deadline and they provided me with a full refund - great service from Amazon, thank you.

So, I can't rate the TV save to say it looks sleak and good but I highly rate the Amazon service and would advise others that if they're choosing between two sizes, go for the larger one.

Page: 1 | 2