Profile for Mrs P > Reviews

Content by Mrs P

Mrs P (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SKL My neighbor totoro plush Throw Blanket hand-warmer throw pillows within a 160 x 100cm blanket

5.0 out of 5 stars The blanket is a small one but the cushion is great. The material is lovely and soft, 27 Mar. 2016
Brought as a present for my daughter who loves Totoro. The blanket is a small one but the cushion is great. The material is lovely and soft.

2 SIZES AVAILABLE HERE - 25 Pack of Black 3mm Round Nylon Jewellery Making Cord Thread String Necklaces with Silver Plated Chain and Clasp by KurtzyTM - 18 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2016
Brilliant for using with the spiral bead cages to make presents or for myself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2016 12:00 PM BST

5 x Silver Plated Spiral Bead Cage Pendants 29x24mm. Ready to add flowers, gem stones, beads, decorations, or other craft embellishments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2016
Great for holding the crystals which I wanted to make pendants out of. Stretch easily without losing shape.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought this as a present and emailed a request for ..., 27 Mar. 2016
Brought this as a present and emailed a request for a personalisation, I got a friendly and prompt reply and the name was printed correctly. Lovely little book, and was as shown in the pictures.

WOMENS LADIES Warm Black Soft Leather Fleece lined Gloves
WOMENS LADIES Warm Black Soft Leather Fleece lined Gloves
Offered by 20Marketing

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad that these fitted me as there was no size ..., 27 Mar. 2016
I'm glad that these fitted me as there was no size spec on the description (I'm probably about a s/m in gloves). Very comfy but not sure if the insulation is thermal or whether I just have excessively cold hands!

Evo Fitness Knee Pads Support Guards MMA Volleyball Martial Arts Kick Boxing Muay Thai Wrestling (Large/XL)
Offered by Evo Fitness

3.0 out of 5 stars it is still a good product for the price, 27 Mar. 2016
Was for my husband but unfortunately the sizing didn't seem quite right. They need to make these slightly larger for the taller, more muscular man as the largest size was a little tight for him. Saying that, it is still a good product for the price.

Ortlieb Uni Back Roller Rear Bicycle Bag 40 x 23 / 32 x 17 cm white-black Size:42x23/32x17
Offered by Mountain eXperience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2016
Really good product. Fits on the bike perfectly and keeps clothes and all sorts nice and dry.

iStorage IS-FL-DAP-DB-8 datAshur Personal 8GB 256 Bit USB Flash Drive - Dark Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says. Was a bit tricky to ..., 27 Mar. 2016
Does what it says. Was a bit tricky to get it to unlock once I had reset the code but have figured out a way of doing it that I think differs from the instructions given.

Fly London Solv Rug Women's Boots - Black, 5 UK
Fly London Solv Rug Women's Boots - Black, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots!, 17 Nov. 2015
The boots came promptly. They are gorgeous! The fit is perfect. I have slim calves and these are a great fit, no flapping around. There are buckles to tighten/loosen around the calves. I took the advice given in other reviews and ordered some dubbin cream. I have worn them in the rain and they are waterproof. They are comfy to walk in, which was crucial as I walk to work.

Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier - 150 ml
Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier - 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 5 Nov. 2015
I have had problems finding a product which would suit my hair - this is perfect. I followed advice of other reviews and didn't overdo the amount I used in my hair and my curls are lovely. I will definitely buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5