Profile for shaz118 > Reviews

Content by shaz118

shaz118

Teapigs Popcorn Tea 37.5 g (Pack of 1, Total 15 Tea Bags)
Teapigs Popcorn Tea 37.5 g (Pack of 1, Total 15 Tea Bags)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt particularly taste of popcorn - tastes more like rice. Not very pleasant and no sweet taste, 24 Nov. 2014
Doesnt particularly taste of popcorn - tastes more like rice. Not very pleasant and no sweet taste. I'm sure its healthy though so will finihs the pack but not to be bought again. I find the fruit teas more delightful.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave me Wrong order with no instructions and took long enough, 10 Oct. 2013
I ordered 10 Cayenne Chilli pepper seeds but when the product arrived from China two weeks later - they had given me Ghost pepper seeds instead and only 6 of them. Ghost chillis are extremely hot and cannot practically be used for my cooking. For the cost to send them back its just not worth it considering you may be cheaper driving to the nearest garden centre and purchasing there.

The seeds arrived in a silver bag inside of a jiffy bag with no instructions of how to plant them or the conditions they should be in. For other users starting to grow chillis for the first time- the seeds should be heavily watered and the tops of them should be slightly visible on top of the soil. They need heat to grow (which is not easy in Scotland) so I kept mine in a small tub with a plastic transparent lid at my window-sill at work. After a week or so they began to grow. 5 out of the 6 seeds have grown but according to forums online, they will take up to 5-6month before they will sprout chilli's to be plucked and eaten. Much patience is needed.

Overall you would be cheaper and more convient to search your local garden plant than order form here which may take weeks to arrive and also may give you the wrong order.

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for my GoPro 3, 10 Oct. 2013
This card was recommended by a friend to use in my GoPro 3 black edition and I must say it was exactly what I was looking for. No issues whatsoever. Cannot argue the price.

Overall Good value for money!

Loctite Super Glue 5G Bottle     8000 1612
Loctite Super Glue 5G Bottle 8000 1612

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Glue, 10 Oct. 2013
I used this to glue the the straps of my motorcycling gloves back to the velcro which had came loose. After just 20mins the glue set and the glove straps were on again as they used to be.

Overall this product does exactly as it says on the tin - very good!

TeckNet® MT-096 Apple FM Transmitter For Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4G, iPhone 4GS and other iPod Players
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great according to Reviews but I wasn't impressed., 10 Oct. 2013
I decided to get this one to play my ipod music through my car radio. I simply bought it due to the price and the item being the most popularly bought on Amazon.

The device was easy to set up but after several minutes of playing, it would only play through one side of the car speakers. I had the car checked (Porsche sound system) and it definetely wasn't the car speakers. I even tried fiddling with the volume balance etc but still nothing. I also tried changing to different fequencies but all ended up in same problem after several minutes of play.

To send the item back thinking I may have recieved a faulty one was hardly worth the cost so I have binned it. I dont know if I got a faulty one but I have heard this problem with other cheap devices of this nature so have learned my lesson to get nothing but the best when it comes to audio technology. Not worth buying, better to get jack-to-jack cable if your car has it.

Overall not impressed with this product despite the cheap price and reviews.

Third Strike
Third Strike
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 17 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Third Strike (Audio CD)
This album is brilliant. I first bought his last album 'Catch 22' and found it to be very good so decided to buy this album 'Third Strike'. I liked Tinchy Stryder because of his relatively 'clean' rap about his life, fans etc. This album I feel is a bit darker where it sounds more gangster.
The GOOD: An amazing line up of featured artists such as tinnie tempah, professor Green, Eric Turner, Chipmunk...
The BAD: A bit more gangster than last album with some tracks using the slang 'n****r'

OVERALL: If you liked his last album then definetely buy this one as its still great! If you didnt like his last album then STILL buy this one because it has some different style tracks. All in all if you like ANY of Tinchy Stryder songs then definetely GET THIS ALBUM because EVERY song sounds like it should be a hit!