Profile for Duncan Proctor > Reviews

Content by Duncan Proctor

Duncan Proctor (Romsey)

Toshiba MK2576GSX 250GB SATA 3GB/s 5400rpm 2.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive
Toshiba MK2576GSX 250GB SATA 3GB/s 5400rpm 2.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive
Offered by Digital Components Ltd (dclstore)

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficiently does what it should, 18 April 2012
This hard drive was purchased to replace the old hard drive in my laptop as I wanted to do a clean install of Windows 7. Delivery was quick and the item was well packaged & in good condition. I wasn't anticipating any installation problems as it is a Toshiba drive going into a Toshiba computer, and indeed installation went without a hitch. Windows 7 was loaded without any problems so I am thoroughly happy with my purchase. I found that the actual physical placing of the drive in the computer was easy, providing you have a small crosshead screwdriver! Highly recommended as a drive to replace smaller/older disk.

4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 533MHz PC2-4200 200-PIN SODIMM MEMORY RAM KIT FOR LAPTOPS/NOTEBOOKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit!, 18 April 2012
I couldn't afford a new laptop, so I ordered this memory to replace the 1 gig in my ageing Toshiba. Delivered promptly, installation instructions simple & concise, worked without a hitch. My computer has been given a new lease of life & I am very satisfied. I would recommend this company to anybody. (e-mail first to check that your computer is compatible, they replied quickly to me.)