Profile for Sillynana > Reviews

Arthritis Washable Pain Relief Fingerless Gloves Spandex/Nylon
Offered by Gadget Planet
Price: 5.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm hands, 21 May 2014
Arthritis sufferers know that your hands do not like the cold, these are easy to put on, easy to wash and keep your joints warm.

Medium - Complete Seasons 1-7 [DVD]
Medium - Complete Seasons 1-7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patricia Arquette
Price: 57.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky, 21 May 2014
We loved this series when it was on TV so we bought the DVD's for when we are on holiday in our motorhome

Black Wood (A Witch Rising Book 1)
Black Wood (A Witch Rising Book 1)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 21 May 2014
Came across this book by accident, have read whole series and loved it. Great holiday read, couldn't wait for the next book

Born To Spy
Born To Spy
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Born To Spy (Kindle Edition)

Isotoner Womens Popcorn Open Toe Terry Mule Slippers 95311EAU4 Eau De Nil 4 UK, 37 EU
Offered by Factor Me Bags & Accessories
Price: 15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Feet, 21 May 2014
The slipper arrived today as expected, I put them on as soon as I had opened them, they are comfy, the sole is thick, which I like, price was good. I bought a size smaller having read reviews and they fit perfectly.

Fractured
Fractured
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant, I have really enjoyed reading this book, well written and a good story, my daughter keeps pinching my kindle so she can read it!

rooCASE Dual-View Multi Angle (Magenta) Leather Case for 4th Generation iPad with Retina Display / the new iPad 3rd / Apple iPad 2 (Automatically Wakes and Puts the iPad to Sleep)
Offered by PCMICROSTORE
Price: 14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars ipad case, 3 May 2014
It was not was I was expecting but am very happy with it, if you want one that just folds, this is not for you, but if you want a case that is sturdy and well made, choose this.

10 x 50 Binoculars Quick Focus Ruby Coated Lenses Rubber Eyecaps Carry Bag Great Binocular for bird watching etc

3.0 out of 5 stars I spy, 3 May 2014
I have to be honest, I was not happy with the quality of these, when they arrived, one of the lenses had already fallen out! The supplier has been VERY good and refunded my money

2 x Gardman Stainless Steel Wall & Post Feeders (1 x Peanut / 1 x Seed Feeder)
2 x Gardman Stainless Steel Wall & Post Feeders (1 x Peanut / 1 x Seed Feeder)
Offered by Riverside Garden Centre
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birdies, 3 May 2014
These are sturdy and well made bird feeders, within a couple of hours of putting them out, I have had a variety of birds eating from them, best of all Mr Squirrel cannot bite through it

First Thousand Words in Spanish (Usborne First Thousand Words) by Amery, Heather ( 1995 )
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Book, 3 May 2014
There is not much I can say except that it is a picture book that tells you what is in each room of the house in Spanish, great if you are learning

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10