Profile for Sillynana > Reviews

Content by Sillynana

Sillynana

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Dead And Beyond (Ancient Legends Book 4)
Dead And Beyond (Ancient Legends Book 4)
Price: 1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 Mar 2014
I enjoyed the series of books by Jayde Scott, I know there will be another in the Ancient Legends series and can't wait for it to be available on kindle

Voodoo Kiss (Ancient Legends Book 3)
Voodoo Kiss (Ancient Legends Book 3)
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 Mar 2014
Jayde is a very good writer, I am so pleased I have discovered her as an author, she writes addictive books with a touch of humour too

Shadow Blood (Ancient Legends)
Shadow Blood (Ancient Legends)
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 26 Mar 2014
I came across Jayde Scott by accident, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading her books, they have humour but are addictive!

Forever And Beyond (Ancient Legends)
Forever And Beyond (Ancient Legends)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 26 Mar 2014
I am now addicted to Jayde Scott books, read 6 in one week on my kindle! Can't wait for the latest book to come out!

The Bettersleep Company Hotel Quality Supersoft Polycotton Box Stitched Quilted Mattress Toppers Double Bed - Extra comfort & Anti Allergenic
Offered by The Better Sleep Company
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 23 Jan 2014
Again bought for grand daughter for when she comes to visit us. It's perfect and keeps her nice and snug and warm.

Plain Black Cotton Sarong
Plain Black Cotton Sarong
Offered by PASSION4FASHION
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover up, 26 Dec 2013
Bought for my holiday to cover up when walking about. Does the job very well, price was very good, easy to wash and dry

IMAK Arthritis Gloves Medium
IMAK Arthritis Gloves Medium
Offered by We Ship Supplies
Price: 17.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and free of pain, 26 Dec 2013
I have arthritis in my hands and these amazing gloves keep joints warm and help with the pain, less cumbersome than the wrist supports from hospital. Highly recommended

Comfy Toes Foot Alignment Socks Toe Spacer Relaxing Comfort --Tired Feet / Painful / Bunions / Cramps
Offered by FT-Deal.
Price: 2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 27 Sep 2013
I am hoping these will work, having never used them before they are comfortable and can be used in the privacy of your own home. Hopefuly I will have nice straight toes!

EXTRA LONG UK Micro USB Mains Charger For Huawei Vision, Titan Pro, Blaze U8510, Sonic, U8860 Honor, Ascend P1, Ascend P1 S, Ascend D quad, Ascend D quad XL, Ascend D1
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Energise!, 27 Sep 2013
Does exactly what I want it to do and that is to charge my mifi. Great price, like the long cord

Extra Select High Energy Suet Pellets Berry 3 Kg Refill
Extra Select High Energy Suet Pellets Berry 3 Kg Refill
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Feeding, 27 Sep 2013
Suet pellets cam on time, my birds are eating them already. Best advantage is that I don't have to go to the shops, pay more and then have to carry the heavy bags home. I am glad I chose to receive them every month, good price, good quality - thank you :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10