Profile for Janie > Reviews

Content by Janie

Janie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Smiffy's World War II Girl (Child, M)
Smiffy's World War II Girl (Child, M)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, but a bit thin, 16 May 2014
This review is from: 40's School girl (Toy)
The hat and dress/coat were a bit thin but for the price, pretty well made. Served the purpose of a WW2 day well.

The downsides: I had to sew the hole up between the bottom button and the bottom of the opening as my daughter's tummy would have been showing! The label is a bit tacky (felt with lines sewn onto it) so we took it off and made our own card one. The bag is flimsy felt and we didn't end up using it.

Would I buy it again? Yes, as I wasn't relying on the accessories (bag/label) anyway.

The Bettersleep Company Brand - Hotel Quality Microfibre Mattress Toppers King Size150x200cms To Fit A 5ft Mattress - Standard UK King Size. Anti Allergenic & Machine washable
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm, 27 Nov. 2013
This is a lovely, soft mattress topper. It is fantastic it is now winter time as it is keeping us cosy. It did make us quite hot in the summer but not unbearably so. I wish I had bought this before we had bought our new mattress as it would have saved us a lot of money!

Command Picture Hanging Strips Value Pack
Command Picture Hanging Strips Value Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered quickly and pictures have stayed up so far!, 27 Nov. 2013
These arrived quickly but after reading some reviews I was a bit worried about them falling down. I have used them to hang canvases (not above beds as stated in instructions) so if they do fall they won't smash. They have stayed up so far but I think to hang pictures above beds, or pictures with glass, I would prefer nails in the wall.

30 Lime Green Cellophane bags with Twist Ties
30 Lime Green Cellophane bags with Twist Ties
Offered by barcode bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bags, 27 Nov. 2013
These were great for our dragon themed child's party. They are quite see-through which I didn't mind but some people might prefer to keep the contents of their party bags more secret! They came with silver fasteners. Great value and would order again.

Fiddle Time Joggers + CD: A first book of very easy pieces for violin
Fiddle Time Joggers + CD: A first book of very easy pieces for violin
by Kathy Blackwell
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 27 Nov. 2013
Delivered very quickly. Lovely for the children to play along with the CD, although make sure your child has practiced the piece a lot as they CD is quite fast... they can quickly become demoralised if they can't keep up!

12 Dinosaur full length pencils.Eraser top.party bag fillers,teachers rewards
12 Dinosaur full length pencils.Eraser top.party bag fillers,teachers rewards
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bags, 27 Nov. 2013
These were great pencils for party bags at my child's party. They only sent 2 packs of 6, rather than the 2 packs of 12 I had ordered, but they emailed within 48 hours to apologise and immediately sent out the remaining pencils. They arrived too late sadly for the party, but it was my fault for not ordering sooner.

12 MINI TOUCHABLE BUBBLE PACKS
12 MINI TOUCHABLE BUBBLE PACKS
Offered by BUDGET SHOP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bubbles., 27 Nov. 2013
The bottles are called "mini" and mini they are... having said that the bubbles you get from them are great and you can catch them which the children loved. Fantastic for party bags. Delivered very quickly.

My First Maxi Hama Beads - Butterfly Starter Kit NEW 2008!
My First Maxi Hama Beads - Butterfly Starter Kit NEW 2008!
Offered by Grasshopper Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 27 Nov. 2013
For my 3 year old who loved the big beads. The little beads are too fiddly for her little fingers so this was perfect. It is a kit, so once you've finished the butterfly, there are no more beads to make other patterns. Would recommend though.

44mm Small Brown Felt Backed Castor Cups x 4
44mm Small Brown Felt Backed Castor Cups x 4
Offered by Bamford Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Quickly delivered, as advertised., 27 Nov. 2013
These came quickly and do as stated. We use them for a medium sized coffee table and they have done the job without cracking. The felt at the bottom means they don't slip around on the floor. Would recommend.

Cath Kidston Crystal Heart Drop Earrings
Cath Kidston Crystal Heart Drop Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but stone fell out, 27 Nov. 2013
I really love these earrings and bought 2 pairs for friends. Two of the stones have fallen out which is a real shame. She has only had them for a year and hasn't worn them that regularly.

They were delivered quickly and in a nice bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3