Profile for D. Campbell > Reviews

Content by D. Campbell

D. Campbell

Kindle Fire HD User Guide Manual: How To Get The Most Out Of Your Kindle Device in 30 Minutes (AUGUST 2014)

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle HD, 16 July 2013
Frankly unless the american version of the kindle is different, this author is wriying about a machine he hasn't seen. There is no power light on mine for example. I would have got more informatio from Amazon website. I feel completely conned.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Explorers hat, 20 April 2012
I was very pleased with this hat. I don't like wearing hats but equally I don't like the sun in my eyes or rain on my glasses and found this hat to be light and comfortable and efficient in protecting me. The addition of the chinstrap makes it secure in the wind. A neccessity where I live.

Very prompt service.

Arran Fine Foods Assorted Portion Pots
Arran Fine Foods Assorted Portion Pots

3.0 out of 5 stars Individual jam portions, 27 Feb 2012
Ordered this with a nagging doubt in the back of my mind. Searched the description carefully to find out individual quantities. No answer.

When the package arrived(promptly) I discovered why. Box contained 40 strawberry jam, 16 raspberry jam, 35 marmalade and 5 honey.

Slightly disappointed but I have to admit nice tasty jam.

Complete Book of Wedding Music for Clarinet/Tenor Saxophone
Complete Book of Wedding Music for Clarinet/Tenor Saxophone
by Paul Mickelson

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Music Sloes, 14 April 2011
This is a good book of music if you are a piano player. If you have the delusion of playing this with a clarinet or tenor saxophone then think again. THE SOLOES HAVE TO BE TRANSPOSED.

Update 6th of june 2011

After e-mailing Melbay they have now corrected the link and I feel I must improve my rating to 4stars

Out of Town
Out of Town

1.0 out of 5 stars jazz as it shouldn't be, 6 Nov 2008
This review is from: Out of Town (Audio CD)
Paul Towndrow is a gifted and accomplished saxophanist and lets himself down badly with this pretentious rubbish. This is very little more than a flurry of notes so if that is your bag this is for you, however if you require some semblance of melody and harmony go somewhere else.