Profile for Mummylala > Reviews

This is my Baby Brother Photo Album and Activity Book
This is my Baby Brother Photo Album and Activity Book
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW baby brother book for my 3 year old boy, 24 Aug. 2013
I am amazed by this book! I ordered it for my 3 year old son as his baby brother is arriving in 9 days and felt it would be a nice little book. This book has surpassed my expectations. It is beautifully written and great quality. I am really impressed. The only downfall is no page asking for daddy and the baby but I am thinking this is because daddy is meant to help fill it out while mummy sleeps!
I look forward to seeing this filled out and being able to look back on it in years to come!

Cooksmart Dogs Premium Tea Towels, 3 Pack
Cooksmart Dogs Premium Tea Towels, 3 Pack
Offered by Quins Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for any dog owner!, 18 Feb. 2013

Cooksmart Dogs Premium Double Oven Glove
Cooksmart Dogs Premium Double Oven Glove
Offered by Quins Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for any dog fan, 18 Feb. 2013
Bought this as a christmas present for my dog obsessed mother (she has dalmatians) and she loves it, seems nice and hard wearing and has yet to be eaten by the dogs!

Adults Dogs in the Kitchen novelty Chefs Apron
Adults Dogs in the Kitchen novelty Chefs Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog obsessed mother loves it, 18 Feb. 2013
Bought this as a christmas present for my dog obsessed mother (she has dalmatians) and she loves it, seems nice and hard wearing and washes well :)

Room on the Broom Sound Book
Room on the Broom Sound Book
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars A must in any toddlers book collection, 18 Feb. 2013
Brilliant book, nice to have the sounds as my 2.5 year old feels more involved and my husband loves doing all the voices. Well worth the money and seems hard wearing

Noisy Monsters (Usborne Noisy Board Books)
Noisy Monsters (Usborne Noisy Board Books)
by Jessica Greenwell

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 18 Feb. 2013
My 2.5 year old little boy loves this book, keeps him well entertained and great sounds. Firm favourite in this house :) will happily buy the rest of the series!

Noisy Spooky Book (Noisy Books) (Usborne Noisy Books)
Noisy Spooky Book (Noisy Books) (Usborne Noisy Books)
by Sam Taplin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Feb. 2013

Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales [DVD]
Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales [DVD]
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Cars fan, 18 Feb. 2013
My son has this in the car and loves it as its short individual stories stop him from getting bored. Bought two copies for friends little boys (they are all about 3 years old) and everyone has loved it as much as the first movie. I must admit I do giggle along sometimes!

Aliens in Underpants Save the World
Aliens in Underpants Save the World
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2.5 screams for this book, 18 Feb. 2013
My little boy adores this book, when we first received it we had to read it about 3/4 times a night. Brilliant rhyming with great pictures.

DmC (PS3)
DmC (PS3)
Offered by games-wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars I lost my husband, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: DmC (PS3) (Video Game)
When this game turned up...he little played it start to finish and adored it. Very different styling than the other devil may cry series but similar gameplay. It also has funny flashes to the old games which kept us entertained.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3