Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Content by Michelle

Michelle "Michelle" (England)

Everything You Didn't Do (Album Version (English))
Everything You Didn't Do (Album Version (English))

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb pop song, 1 April 2013
A great new sound from Jamie that I am sure a lot of people wouldn't have been expecting.

It's refreshing to hear new material from Jamie, and something that it so different from his Jazz standards to.

Don't Stop The Music
Don't Stop The Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic New Single, 14 Jan 2010
This is Jamie's amazing brand new single out on the 25th January 2010.

Jamie has created his own amazing version of the very well known Rihanna hit, it's dark and sexy and I think a lot of people will love it.

So go ahead and buy/download it. You won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant New Single, 14 Jan 2010
This is Jamie's amazing brand new single out on the 25th January 2010.

So go ahead and download it. You won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant new single, 29 Dec 2009
This is Jamie's amazing brand new single out on the 25th January 2010.

So go ahead and buy/download it. You won't be disappointed

The Pursuit (Special Edition)
The Pursuit (Special Edition)
Offered by thebookcommunity
Price: 23.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album!!, 4 Nov 2009
I have been lucky enough to listen to 6 tracks from this new album and all I can say it WOW. This is a more mature Jamie, with a mix of different sounds that I think most will be surprised at. However Jamie has still managed to keep a part of the old Jamie in there too.

From "Just One Of Those Things" a real Jazz standard to "Wheels", "Mixtape" this album will take you on a real journey.

Whether you like the old Jazz standards or more of the pop music, this album has something for everyone and is a must have.

I've already pre ordered my copy, have you??

The Pursuit
The Pursuit
Price: 5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent.....Can't wait for my copy!!!, 23 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Pursuit (Audio CD)

I've already pre ordered my copy, have you??

Camino Palmero
Camino Palmero
Offered by Lifes Essentials
Price: 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and heart warming, 17 Oct 2004
This review is from: Camino Palmero (Audio CD)
This album is one of a kind!!!!! It's got your heart felt slow songs and your cutting edge rock.
With the very catchy "Where ever you will go" this album never came out of my cd player.
Both "Adrienne" and "Stigmatized" like many other songs on this album is sung with such great passion. The Callings heart and sole have gone into this album and it really shows.
"Could it be any harder" leaves a tear in my eye every time I listen to it, with an impressive chorus of-
"Could it be any harder to say goodbye and without you,
Could it be any harder to watch you go, to face what's true. If I only had one more day"
Its enough to warm anyone heart.
A Truly inspirational album that's definitely worth adding to your cd collection.

Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One word "Brilliant", 17 Oct 2004
This review is from: II (Audio CD)
Well what can I say "The Calling" have yet again produced a true masterpiece, a new album that is even better then their first Camino Palmero.
The album TWO has something for everyone whatever mood your in, it has your rock and your romantic tunes!!!!
My favourite song from this album is "Anything" when you sit and listen to the words you can just imagine Alex is singing it to a loved one, it's a masterpiece. And a very romantic "If only" runs a close second.
It's also got your uplifting songs, Dreaming in Red, Our Lives, Chasing the Sun. The list of brilliant songs is endless.
I couldn't recommend a better album, so if you liked "The Calling's" first album go and buy this one.

Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One word "Brilliant", 17 Oct 2004
This review is from: II (Audio CD)