Profile for Maxine Jones > Reviews

Content by Maxine Jones

Maxine Jones "Fleximax" (North Wales)

Dedication-Very Best of
Dedication-Very Best of
Offered by Dirty Deals UK
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dedication-Very Best of (Audio CD)
My Boyfriend had a copy of this years ago but lost it in his last house move. Decided to replace it for him, He was over the moon with it. He'd been trying to track a copy down since he lost his. Because it was only released in Ireland copies are hard to get in the UK. It's a brilliant album with all of their well know tracks. One album to rock around too. well worth picking up if you can find a copy.

Toilet Seat Bar Hinge Pack Finish: Chrome
Toilet Seat Bar Hinge Pack Finish: Chrome
Offered by Lydney Bathrooms Ltd
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars When you need to go...., 16 Oct 2013
Had to purchase this after the one on my brand new seat broke on the hinge part. It is better made and sturdier then the one I was replacing. Seat seems a lot more secure now than before.

The Wild One
The Wild One
Offered by MUSIC-4-THE-MASSES
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Tape to CD, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Wild One (Audio CD)
Had this on tape but my player broke so decided to splash out and buy it on CD. It's an absolutely brilliant album there's not one song on it I don't love. they all blend it to each other very very well. Even bought my Mum a copy.

Goth guy birthday card
Goth guy birthday card

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 16 Oct 2013
I have several Goth friends and find it very hard to find any type of cards for them. I decided to search and was given a like to this card. It was perfect. My friend loved it. Will be using again. :-)

Goth girl birthday card
Goth girl birthday card

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, 16 Oct 2013

Gothic Girls, Devil Women, Evil Inside Gothic Button Badge Pack 10.5x14.5cm
Gothic Girls, Devil Women, Evil Inside Gothic Button Badge Pack 10.5x14.5cm
Offered by PopArtUK
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Goth Heaven, 16 Oct 2013
Bought these for a friends Birthday because had been after a pack for ages. She loved them. Will recommend to my friends.

Top Of The Pops 1968
Top Of The Pops 1968
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Year I was Born., 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Top Of The Pops 1968 (Audio CD)
Bought this for my Mum's Birthday. She loved it. It's had all the songs on it from the year she was pregnant with me. Especially Solaman King's She wears my ring. she's been after a copy of this for ages.

40 Years of Queen (AN OFFICIAL PUBLICATION)
40 Years of Queen (AN OFFICIAL PUBLICATION)
by Harry Doherty
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Just one word., 26 Nov 2011
Awesome. Bought this for my Boyfriends Christmas present, He will be so impressed. I was. Can't wait till he opens it (I want to read it first).

Scottish Fine Soaps Gardeners Therapies 200g No. 3 - Superscrub Hand Soap
Scottish Fine Soaps Gardeners Therapies 200g No. 3 - Superscrub Hand Soap
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 5 Sep 2011
This is the second time of ordering this product. The First time was after I had received A Bar of this Soap as a Christmas Present. I Work in the Horticultural Business and have always found it hard to get my hands completely clean without drying out the skin. This Soap does the job without any effort. Great for gifts and would be welcomed by all. It is made of brilliant Ingredients and last for ages. Well worth the money.