Profile for Juliet > Reviews

Content by Juliet

Juliet (London, UK)

Twinings Mango and Lychee Green Tea 20 Bags (Pack of 4, total 80 Tea Bags)
Twinings Mango and Lychee Green Tea 20 Bags (Pack of 4, total 80 Tea Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Jan. 2015
First time I tried it, and I am now addicted to it. I like its delicate taste and find it very refreshing. Don't let it brew too long (2 min max)

JVC HA-F150-R-E Gumy Headphones - Red
JVC HA-F150-R-E Gumy Headphones - Red
Offered by Picsio

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective product, 8 April 2013
I wasn't expecting quality, but after getting them out of the package I realized one of the earphone didn't work at all.

Koziol Babell Large Etagere, Solid White
Koziol Babell Large Etagere, Solid White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for displaying fruits too!, 13 Nov. 2011
I bought this cake stand to display our fruits on the kitchen counter, as I got tired of having a mess of packaging and fruits on it. There's plenty of room for the fruits, my counter looks neat and tidy now!
Easy to wash, good value. I think it would make a nice housewarming gift, too.

Homescapes 100% Cotton Kilim Printed Rug . Terracotta Black and Brown Design. 77 x 127 cm Multi Purpose Mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical & good value, 13 Nov. 2011
We live in the city, so we needed a rug to protect the carpet in our appartment's entrance : we leave our baby's stroller and our outdoor shoes on it. Good quality, inexpensive, and it's washable! Very pleased with it, I even bought a second one.