Profile for David from Wimborne > Reviews

Content by David from Wi...

David from Wimborne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
MouseHunt [1998] [DVD]
MouseHunt [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and decided to buy it as it was so funny and hope my grand children will enjoy it over ..., 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: MouseHunt [1998] [DVD] (DVD)
I had seen the film on rental and decided to buy it as it was so funny and hope my grand children will enjoy it over Christmas.

Adam: Giselle [Natalia Osipova, Carlos Acosta] [Blu-ray] [2014] [NTSC]
Adam: Giselle [Natalia Osipova, Carlos Acosta] [Blu-ray] [2014] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Natalia Osipova

5.0 out of 5 stars ... wanted to see Natalia Osipova perform and we were amazed by her performance and in fact the whole DVD ..., 31 Oct. 2014
We wanted to see Natalia Osipova perform and we were amazed by her performance and in fact the whole DVD is stunning.

IMAX - Grand Canyon Adventures-River At Risk 3D (Blu-ray 3D)
IMAX - Grand Canyon Adventures-River At Risk 3D (Blu-ray 3D)
Dvd ~ Robert Redford (narration)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and was not very impressed with the 3D images, 28 July 2014
Disappointed and was not very impressed with the 3D images, in fact only about 5 mins of the CD is worth watching.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2014 10:32 PM BST

Coil Hi Power Rectangular Hand Magnifier 2.3 x 5.2
Coil Hi Power Rectangular Hand Magnifier 2.3 x 5.2

5.0 out of 5 stars It is robust and has a good area of vision, 28 July 2014
I bought this for my wife would has sight problems. It is robust and has a good area of vision. In fact we both find it useful.

Claber Metal 60 Hose Reel
Claber Metal 60 Hose Reel
Offered by Keengardener

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble and use, 28 July 2014
Easy to assemble and use. With a large drum and winding handle it is effortless to wind up the hose. Being able to wheel the reel to the require location is such an improvement over a free standing hose reel. The construction is much more sturdy than others hose reels I have looked at.

The delivery was prompt. A product I would recommend.

Good Food: Pressure Cooker Favourites
Good Food: Pressure Cooker Favourites
by Barney Desmazery

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good things to cook., 24 April 2014
I have just purchased a new pressure cooker and wanted to get better use out of it and have found this book helpful. The book is well written and illustrated. I have yet to try the menus but they look tempting

Philips SensoTouch RQ1275/17 Gyroflex 3D Electric Shaver
Philips SensoTouch RQ1275/17 Gyroflex 3D Electric Shaver
Offered by Care Beauty Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars OK But not as close as a normal wet shave razor., 24 April 2014
I bought this as I kept nicking my skin with a normal razor. It lasts a long time on a charge and I like being able to wet shave with it. I tend to use it prior to finishing off with wet razor.

Homeward Bound
Homeward Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Homeward Bound (Audio CD)
After hearing some of the tracks on you tube, decided to purchase. The duet with Sissel is sublime. The recording is very clear.

HITACHI UB 18 DAL Basic Battery Powered Torch
HITACHI UB 18 DAL Basic Battery Powered Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE ACCESSORY, 24 April 2014
This torch is brilliant and uses the spare drill battery. Gives fantastic light and lasts for many hours on a charge. Can be free standing and with an movable head has proved invaluable around the house and in my workshop.

Hitachi DS14DSFL Drill Driver 14.4 Volt 2 x 1.5Ah Li-Ion
Hitachi DS14DSFL Drill Driver 14.4 Volt 2 x 1.5Ah Li-Ion

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DRILL, 24 April 2014
This is the second Hitachi I have bought and have used Hitachi in the past at work. I have found them reliable and strong so would not hesitate in recommending them. They come ready charged so can be used from the box. They also charge quickly . The drill arrived promptly. Pleased with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3