Profile for Santavilla > Reviews

Content by Santavilla

Santavilla "Santa villa" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Fat of The Land
The Fat of The Land

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a Najaho-based story, 22 Sept. 2013
I enjoyed it and it was an easy read, but too easy and too sort. Stop insisting on a minimum no. of words.

Navajo Autumn: A Navajo Nation Mystery
Navajo Autumn: A Navajo Nation Mystery

3.0 out of 5 stars Navajo culture in a detective story., 10 Aug. 2013
I bought this as I'm a Tony Hillerman fan and was delighted with the knowledge of the beliefs, customs and language of the Dine shown by the author. The story line was interesting, and the characters were engaging. The reason I only gave 3 stars is because it was very short and this was not made clear when I bought it. I will certainly look for more novels by this author, but will check the last page!

Peter Kay Live - The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour [DVD] (2011)
Peter Kay Live - The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ Peter Kay
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 19 July 2013
Not for the likes of me to criticise the awesome Peter Kay. Hilarious as always, and a lot of the observations were about me and he's never met me!

Light of the World (Dave Robicheaux Book 20)
Light of the World (Dave Robicheaux Book 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Montana Madness, 19 July 2013
Love these characters and the way the next generation is fitting right in, but there were some plot issues I felt were inexplicable. The final chapter left me dizzy and I prefer the Louisiana settings but still 5 stars from me for Mr Burke.

Bench Deck Star Logo Women's T-Shirt Dark Brown Medium
Bench Deck Star Logo Women's T-Shirt Dark Brown Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle, 20 April 2013
I like the length. It's quite tight-but the picture shows this. I was unaware that the logo is written in glitter and after one wash it has random glitter all over the garment. Some girls would like this but not for me.

Sterling Silver Cross - Sterling Silver Chunky Cross Pendant with 16-18" Pendant Chain Necklace by Wild Strawberry Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 April 2013
Pretty and solid. I'm pleased with it. Nicely packed to ensure it went through the letterbox. It arrived in time

Brand New Halogen Oven Extender Ring To Fit Any 10 -12 litre Halogen Oven
Brand New Halogen Oven Extender Ring To Fit Any 10 -12 litre Halogen Oven
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, 24 Mar. 2013
I love my halogen oven but have its use has been restricted because I didn't have thia ring. Now I'll be able to roast meat joints etc, not just veg. Well packed and it arrived the following day.

Ukala Women's Lily Black Mid Calf Boots Ukw80004 5 UK
Ukala Women's Lily Black Mid Calf Boots Ukw80004 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars They do the job., 24 Mar. 2013
If I hadn't got these cheaply in clearance I might have returned them because the top is sort of glittery which didn't show on the images.As I got them cheap i'm not complaining.

ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml
ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml
Offered by Truly Moroccan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml (Misc.)
If you use this oil you'll know why I love it. good for the skin, hair, nails etc and the stopper makes it impossible to waste this lovely stuff.

Rio Saress Womens Beach Dress - Cover Up Sarong Dress Top
Rio Saress Womens Beach Dress - Cover Up Sarong Dress Top
Offered by Saress

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Mar. 2013
I bought it, tried it on and it looks great, is easy to wear and looks great. I can't wait to use it in the sun! it arrived quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6