Profile for Santavilla > Reviews

Content by Santavilla

Santavilla "Santa villa" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Where There's Smoke
Where There's Smoke

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 5 Jun 2014
I like her books but they all follow the same formula-court room dramas with a twist. This was very different and I liked it. A clever idea to offer the story free as many, like me, will buy the novel when it appears.

(Pack of 3) Womens Athletic Yoga & Exercise Tee (Vintage Look) Medium Multicolor

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat order, 30 May 2014
I bought a pack earlier in the year and love them- the thin material and the fit and then saw these with a red one included so I didn't hesitate. They wash well but won't last forever but who would expect that at this amazing price.

Rare Stamps: Reflections on Living, Breathing and Acting
Rare Stamps: Reflections on Living, Breathing and Acting

4.0 out of 5 stars Another volume, 13 May 2014
I find his life fascinating and he writes well, but even I wonder if anyone's life is worth 4 olumes of autobiography. This one was rather short.

Nokia 7210 - Turquoise
Nokia 7210 - Turquoise

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful keyboard, 1 May 2014
I expected some basic instructions but knew it was refurbished. The main issue is the TINY keyboard and it's odd layout. I have had to memorise the position of the letters. As soon as I no longer need a tri band the card will go back into my old phone.

Genie Bra - White/Black/Nude, LargePack
Genie Bra - White/Black/Nude, LargePack
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bras ever, 2 Mar 2014
I have been a convert to this style of bra for several years and have converted lots of my friends too. They are SO comfortable, and easy to wear. for running and exercise classes I wear two for extra support.

Pineapple Heart Viscose Logo Women's T-Shirt Blushing Pink Medium
Pineapple Heart Viscose Logo Women's T-Shirt Blushing Pink Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty top, 12 Feb 2014
This was bought for dance and yoga classes and is perfect for this purpose. I wish other colours are available. It is rather large but for exercise that's a positive.

Mystical & Magical Pewter Double Yin Yang Symbol Chinese Taijitu ying Pendant - On black rope adjustable necklace
Offered by urban HQ

3.0 out of 5 stars Pendant OK, thong horrible, 28 Jan 2014
I like the pendant-a good size, but I will have to change the cheap, thin leather string before I give it as a gift.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2014 9:07 PM GMT

Neptune Giftware Cord & Wooden Beads Wristband Bracelet With Decorative Carved Bone Centre Piece - Different Styles Available - STYLE B - OHM / OM /AUM CENTRE PIECE & BLACK CORD
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Jan 2014
This has been purchased as a small gift to my yoga teacher and is just what I wanted and very good value for money.

Americana: The Kinks, the Road and the Perfect Riff
Americana: The Kinks, the Road and the Perfect Riff

3.0 out of 5 stars Self Indulgent, 28 Jan 2014
I like Ray Davies, and I LOVE New Orleans but it got bogged down with his timetable of Atlantic crossings etc, and I've given it a rest for a while. Some evocative descriptions of the Crescent City, but not enough.

Pineapple Off Shoulder Women's Top Beautiful Blue Medium
Pineapple Off Shoulder Women's Top Beautiful Blue Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jan 2014
I bought this top for yoga and ballet classes and it's perfect-roomy, comfortable but not over large. I would love another in a different colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5