Profile for Mr A W Sheridan > Reviews

Content by Mr A W Sheridan

Mr A W Sheridan

Ghiant Re Tac Repositionable Mounting Spray
Ghiant Re Tac Repositionable Mounting Spray
Offered by Photo Paper Direct Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 31 Jan. 2015
Good solution for hanging posters. ...and nice ones too ☺

Anker® A7908 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with Super-Sized 4W Driver & up to 20 Hours of Playtime - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker for the price, 3 Jan. 2015
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my Dad. The sound quality for the size of the unit is excellent. Having seen my Dad's look of puzzlement when he opened the box, and then raising of eyebrows when I told him what it was, it was nice to see the smile on his face when we set it up and played some music through it. I'm impressed!

Delta Machine
Delta Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to their very best, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Delta Machine (Audio CD)
Been following DM since the 80's and they are my favourite band, so this is written from a devoted fans perspective. This is the album I've been waiting for for what seems like forever. Whilst albums since SoFaD have had their moments, none have had the same impact as that album or those that went before. Delta machine is a brilliant album, it brings together the old and the new DM and there are so many highlights that it's on constant play on my daily commute.
Hard to pick a favourite track but I'd go for Broken as this has great lyrical content and a punch and catchy tune.

Can't wait to see them in Manchester in November playing the new and the old - welcome back DM.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2013 11:55 AM BST