Profile for jackie.randall > Reviews

Content by jackie.randall

jackie.randall

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug. 2015
What fantastic value for money! Arrived promptly and exactly what I wanted, very impressed.

Nail Files Boomerang Curved Washable 240/240 Grit X10
Nail Files Boomerang Curved Washable 240/240 Grit X10

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 27 Jun. 2013
I was delighted with the high quality which was better than I had expected for the price paid, a bargain!!

Funhouse
Funhouse
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
Pink at her best. If you like Pink you'll love this, if you don't like Pink you'll still think it's good.

Tigi - S FACTOR lusterizer smoothing gel 200 ml
Tigi - S FACTOR lusterizer smoothing gel 200 ml
Offered by Safeway Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 29 Oct. 2010
This prduct is great if you have straight hair. Makes it lovely smooth and shiney, also smells gorgeous.

Gift Sets by TIGI Catwalk Sleek Fashionista
Gift Sets by TIGI Catwalk Sleek Fashionista

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Oct. 2010
This product was great but I can't buy it any more so that's not much use.

Rio UV Lamp Gel Nail Extension System
Rio UV Lamp Gel Nail Extension System

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 29 Oct. 2010
Unfortunatly I was very disappointed with the results. My nails looked extremely artificial without varnish as they glowed white, then they started to come off after a day. I followed the instructions supplied and am a qualified manicurist so I'm not totally amature but gave up after my second atempt also failed. Some of the items also suplied were very useful though like files and varnish remover so it wasn't a total waste of money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain, 29 Oct. 2010
I love this shampoo and conditioner but what makes this buy such a bargain is the size of the bottles and the handy pump dispensers. I wash my hair every day but this amount will probably last a year because you don't need to use much.

Catalogue
Catalogue

4.0 out of 5 stars It grows on you, 21 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Catalogue (Audio CD)
I bought the album for the well known tracks but now i've listened to all of it some of the other tracks are now my favourites.