Profile for Excellent > Reviews

You're The Voice
You're The Voice
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SO ADDICTIVE!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: You're The Voice (MP3 Download)
I AM I keep getting better and better with so many good surprises at unexpected times. This cover is so damn good and although the original version sang by Johnny Farnham was amazing this cover is much more moving and I love it so much. Whoever sees this.. My advice - "DOWNLOAD IT NOW!"

Event Horizon
Event Horizon
Price: 11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Event Horizon (Audio CD)
Even though I received my album for free from ZP THEART himself for my birthday/Christmas present all signed and sent to me in Australia from the UK (sorry im just bragging : D ) this album has really showed much dramatic changes for the better. The album is really what it means on the cover. Two earths colliding with each other symbolizing the want for 'Change'. ZP has put a great deal of effort in producing a stunning album cover as well as having a meaning towards it. And beautiful tracks that your mother would like, your sister would like and heck maybe even your grandma would like ! My personal favourite out of many hours of thought since all tracks are addictive.. King in Ruins :) THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A COPY ZP!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2014 12:37 PM BST