Profile for Lind > Reviews

Cheap and Easy: Vegetarian Cooking on a Budget
Cheap and Easy: Vegetarian Cooking on a Budget
by Rose Elliot

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY OLD BOOK, 15 Jan 2014
I was not very impressed with the state of the book, it is very old, with pages coming out. Not that good

I Love Cupcakes Wall Clock
I Love Cupcakes Wall Clock
Offered by Superstar Bags
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely clock, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: I Love Cupcakes Wall Clock
Supplier was very helpful and we love the clock. It is in my kitchen taking pride of place. Thanks Very Much

Me to You Tatty Teddy Bear - 7" Happy Birthday T-Shirt
Me to You Tatty Teddy Bear - 7" Happy Birthday T-Shirt
Offered by PDH_ONLINE
Price: 8.25

3.0 out of 5 stars late arrival, 15 Jun 2013
The bear was very late in arriving so that I could not take it as a birthday present to a party. I had to buy a replacement somewhere else. Therefore I am not very happy with the whole purchase.

Bosch TDA4623GB Sensixx B3 Steam Iron Blue berry (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Bosch TDA4623GB Sensixx B3 Steam Iron Blue berry (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ironing is bad enough, 3 Nov 2010
I did lots of research before buying this iron. I thought that I was getting a good make going for Bosch, but the first one I received stopped working the first time I used it. The second one has lasted a few months, and after tripping the electrics in the house, has given up the ghost. I would not buy a Bosch iron again, I am using a cheapy from Argos, which cost me 5. The only annoying thing about the cheapy is the short length of wire. At least the Bosch did have a long flex.

The Wartime Scrapbook: On the Home front 1939 to 1945
The Wartime Scrapbook: On the Home front 1939 to 1945
by Robert Opie
Price: 10.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Pressie, 24 Jan 2010
Bought this for my in-laws for Christmas present, they seem to like it, are slowly looking through all the pages, finding interesting bits.
The only surprise was how large the book is. I thought it would be A4 but is bigger

The Culture Clash
The Culture Clash
by Jean Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Culture Clash Review, 11 April 2007
This review is from: The Culture Clash (Paperback)
I really wish I had bought this book when we got our puppy. It covers everything and we are getting results from all her methods. I have mentioned it to our local dog trainer and he recommends it too.

It is a really good buy and the only criticism may be that it is quite wordy and specific on psychology. However, once you find the problems you are experiencing, the solutions are very easy to understand and carry out.