Profile for Bee > Reviews

Content by Bee

Bee

Page: 1 | 2
Siobhan's Performance Horsemanship Quick Reference Guide: Essential Rider Skills

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, 23 May 2014
I found it a little too simplistic. I was hoping for more detail however it was very cheap so it may be that I expected too much information

Lost Memory of Skin
Lost Memory of Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars A very different tale to what I usually read, 23 Dec. 2013
I wasn't sure what to make of it at first but the more I read the more I got hooked by it.. Very thought provoking.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 23 Dec. 2013
I needed the card in a hurry and it came earlier than I had expected. The card itself was as promised.

Standing in Another Man's Grave: A John Rebus Novel (Inspector Rebus Book 18)
Standing in Another Man's Grave: A John Rebus Novel (Inspector Rebus Book 18)

4.0 out of 5 stars usual unexpected twist at the end, 23 Dec. 2013
Not so keen on this one as other Rebus ones I've read.For some reason I can't explain I found myself getting irritable with Rebus.

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to all the hype, 3 Dec. 2012
I didn;t find the story grabbed me. First book started to get boring, she seemed to be having sex on every page. 3rd book was better' had a story and the sex was more relevant when included.

Flow Free
Flow Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
I couldn't put it down when I first loaded. It's great especially since it's free. Still on the easier stuff, looking forward to getting on to the harder levels

The Thread
The Thread

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Thread (Kindle Edition)
Another good book from Victoria Hislop. As always she gives a feel for the country, in this case Greece, while telling an excellent story.

Brave New World
Brave New World

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic, must read, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Brave New World (Kindle Edition)
I bought because it's one of those books I feel I should have read. I found it hard going in places but very thought provoking.

Aircraft Recognition Guide (Jane's)
Aircraft Recognition Guide (Jane's)
by Gunter Endres

4.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed, 3 Dec. 2012
It helps if you know the plane that you want information on. I was hoping for a very basic guide to identification as I live under the flight path of a RAF station. My mistake.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S2 Purple Hybrid With Silicone Case, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by FA Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 3 Dec. 2012
My husband had bought one and was very pleased with it. Mine doesn't seem to fit quite as well although we both have the same make of phone; it's a bit sloppy at one end but it does the job.

Page: 1 | 2