Profile for Katie Engelke > Reviews

Sabrina The Teenage Witch: Complete Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Melissa Joan Hart
Price: 31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!!, 18 Oct 2013
I was a big Sabrina The Teenage Witch fan when I was younger, and for my 20th birthday my lovely mother bought me this boxset. It is by far the best present I got. All episodes, extra footage, all in one boxset. AWESOME. Its a must have gift for anyone who was a fan, but it would also make a great gift for any little girls, too young to remember Sabrina, as they will love the clothes, girly humour and the cute as a button Harvey :-)

The Heist
The Heist
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Heist (Audio CD)
I only found out about Macklemore when I saw the music video of "Thrift Shop". I completely fell in love with the song, and I got curious as to see if he had made any other songs. I realised that he has been around for a few years, and again, fell in love with other songs of his...namely "And We Danced" and "The Town". I'm not a fan of POP music - mainly as everyone copies eachother, using the same beat, repeating the same verse over and over etc. However, the POP style songs Macklemore has on this album and in fact that he's made before are all caricatures and are so enjoyable!! I can not recommend this album highly enough for people who love songs that have a real meaning. Macklemore points out everything that is wrong with this world, but in a way that doesn't make you want to kill yourself. It makes you want to change. Please buy this album, this guy needs as much supprt as possible, and I truely hope he does well!!

ESS Mens Silvered Stainless Steel Case Skeleton Hand-Wing Up Mechanical Pocket Watch with Chain WP028
Offered by ESS Industrial(From UK)
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty...Lil help needed!!, 19 May 2012
This pocket watch is gorgeous. No doubt about it. I bought this for my man as he has wanted a pocket watch for a very long time, and specifically fell for this one. The item arrived very quickly, was very well packaged and looked stunning in its little gift box. My only issue, is that it doesnt come with a little instruction sheet/booklet. Might sound strange to you, but I could NOT figure out how to start the watch working or even how to set it to the right time. I have now figured it out... (in case you're wondering, to start it, wind up the little cog thing on the top and to set the arms, pull the top and turn the arms!!)

Overall, a decent buy...Just a little confusing!!

Elephant Willy Warmer
Elephant Willy Warmer
Offered by Bargain Warehouse
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars An...Average buy!!, 19 May 2012
This willy warmer is not meant to be a totally serious thing to buy so bare that in mind before buying. I bought this for my fella as he ALWAYS complains his *cough cough* shrivels up inside him when its windy outside. I laughed so hard when I found this item and decided instantly to buy it. He absolutely loves his willy warmer as its funny and awesome to look at. In size, its not made for a man with a slightly more than average sized manhood, but it is very genorous in size. Overall, a very good and humourous purchase :)

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars a MUST have!!, 19 May 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This is truely one of the best albums anyone can own. Sure, it doesn't have every song that Kiss ever did on there, but who can honestly say they want that??!! It has all their well known hits that you cant help but sing along to. This is truely an awesome album and I would HIGHLY recommend to everyone!!