Profile for golden yellow > Reviews

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by JJDIRECTSUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft like marshmallows!, 31 Aug 2013
I know you would not want to shove marshmallows in your ear, but that is the best description I could give about how delighted I was when a friend recommended these. So much nicer the ear plugs I was using before.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete 3-Book Collection [DVD]
Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete 3-Book Collection [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful DVD set, 31 Aug 2013
It has a delightful feel to it. Kids love it. It is quite unlike the more hyped out movie version which is nothing like the original. This shows responsibility and caring for all, and not wanting to fight or harm anyone - even your 'enemy' - unless absolutely have to. It shows we all count and that no one - not even the avatar - can do it alone, teamwork counts. It shows even the best of us have moments when we have to work through personal issues and learn. It shows when we don't take care of ourself or conversely when we indulge in a selfish manner, everyone around us suffers one way or another. And it is fun and entertaining. It is a children's DVD set but as a grown up I loved it too!

Playing By Heart [DVD] [1999]
Playing By Heart [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely journey with the heart, 20 April 2013
I love movies exploring relationships. And this one does that beautifully, there's young romance, older contemplation on attitudes toward relationship, mature relationship showing a reflection on life and commitment to one another. There is great tenderness and a lovely weaving of the characters as they try to find their way forward and their own expression of playing by heart.

Limit Ladies Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver  Bangle 6704G.00
Limit Ladies Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Bangle 6704G.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 20 April 2013
I wasn't sure what watch to buy and was delighted that this was affordable enough to check out. And it's fun having the other bits to play with.

Ricola Cranberry Sugar Free Swiss Herb Drops 45 g (Pack of 10)
Ricola Cranberry Sugar Free Swiss Herb Drops 45 g (Pack of 10)

I got excited about the fact that this was sugar free. And I liked the taste.
But after noticing I keep getting a slight bloating and discomfort after eating 2-3 of the aweets, I checked the ingredients. I was disappointed it had aspartame in it.
I ignored this for a while, as I liked the taste and I had paid for 10 packs, but then I had to honour what my body was saying & I got rid of it all.

Ricola Lemon Mint Sugar Free Swiss Herb Drops 45 g (Pack of 10)
Ricola Lemon Mint Sugar Free Swiss Herb Drops 45 g (Pack of 10)

I got excited about the fact that this was sugar free. And I liked the taste.

Ricola Elderflower Sugar Free Swiss Herb Drops 45 g (Pack of 10)
Ricola Elderflower Sugar Free Swiss Herb Drops 45 g (Pack of 10)

The Case of the Pope: Vatican Accountability for Human Rights Abuse
The Case of the Pope: Vatican Accountability for Human Rights Abuse
by Geoffrey Robertson QC

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for any truth seeker, 28 Mar 2011
Can something that for so long claims to be saving mankind be really not at all caring and loving toward even its own flock? It's hard to imagine.

This small book gathers information from numerous areas - including briefings intended for the top clergy - which helps consider this question. A thorough list of references to allow looking further into each claim if we wish. Yet beautifully made simple and no emotional hype - just informative.

A must for anyone who is searching for truth- we need to see the lies affecting our lives in order to refine our ability to feel the actual truth.