Profile for Debbie MC > Reviews

Content by Debbie MC

Debbie MC "Debbie MC" (Malta)

Page: 1 | 2
Keeping Up Appearances - Series 3 & 4 [1992] [DVD] [1990]
Keeping Up Appearances - Series 3 & 4 [1992] [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Patricia Routledge
Price: 6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Up Appearances - Series 3& 4, 9 Jun 2014
I love to watch these DVD's - hilarious sitcom which I thoroughly enjoy - alone or with the whole family. Pity they do very little comedies of this sort!

The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health, Beauty and a Safe Home
by Valerie Ann Worwood

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, 9 Jun 2014
Very practical book. I have used it plenty of times over these past years and found it useful. Easy to follow hints and recipes both for a person's health and home. I would suggest it as I found it to be a very good book.

Schindler's List [DVD] [1994]
Schindler's List [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Schindler's List DVD, 9 Jun 2014
Wonderful film and keeps you glued to the screen till the end. I have watched it several times and will keep on watching it.

The Green Mile [DVD] [1999]
The Green Mile [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Green Mile - DVD, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Green Mile [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
Wonderful film - holds your attention till the last minute. I have watched it several times and yet it is a pleasure to see it again.

Joseph McManners - In Dreams
Joseph McManners - In Dreams
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Joseph McManners- In Dreams, 9 Jun 2014
What a lovely CD - I love his soothing voice and wonderful selection of songs. An album worth buying for relaxing and enjoying good music.

SanDisk SDSDX-032G-X46 32 GB Extreme 45 MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Packaging Varies)
Price: 19.76

5.0 out of 5 stars ScanDisk SDSDX-032G 32 GB Memory Card, 9 Jun 2014
I have used this card for the past year and I am satisfied with it. It holds my photos as well as plenty of videos that I take with my camera. I have used it for my holiday shots and videos in all kinds of climates, passed through airport scanners and till now I am very pleased with it. Its storage capacity is a marvel to me - taking more than 200 photos (high quality) and round about 30 HD video clips a day during an 8 day holiday and still have plenty of space for more - was a surprise for me.

Perfume: The art and craft of fragrance - Learn how to create your own personal fragrance, with easy-to-follow recipes for perfumes, bath and body products to make at home
by Karen Gilbert
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfume: The Art and Craft of Fragrance, 9 Jun 2014
The information in it was interesting but I was expecting more recipes to try. It provides a good insight on the art of fragrance so if one is interesting on background information this is a good book. On the other hand if you want lots of easy to follow recipes then there are other options on the market. Very quick delivery and packaging.

Sony NP-FG1 Rechargeable Battery
Sony NP-FG1 Rechargeable Battery
Offered by EuroLine
Price: 27.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony NP-FG1 Rechargeable Battery, 9 Jun 2014
Very quick delivery and packaged well. I have been using this battery for over a year and I am satisfied with it - I had to buy another one as I take a lot of pictures and videos with my camera so I always keep it as a spare. It does last long but if you are on a trip abroad I definitely suggest you have a spare because turning camera on and off does deplete it more quickly.

Brave [DVD]
Brave [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelly Macdonald
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave DVD, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Brave [DVD] (DVD)
Lovely film to watch with all the family. Hilarious story but with a good lesson to be learnt. Fast delivery and well packaged.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V Super-Advanced High Zoom Camera (18.2MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V Camera, 9 Jun 2014
I have been using this camera for over a year now and I am very satisfied with this product. I have used it in hot climate countries as well as in very cold countries where it was snowing. I can say that both photos and videos were excellent. Its size is amazing: so small and yet so versatile. The quality of the pictures and videos are high. I could easily transfer them to my computer and used either the programme supplied or other programmes for video/photo editing. Fast delivery and well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2