Profile for Becksta > Reviews

Content by Becksta

Becksta

Page: 1 | 2
GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SONY XPERIA E1 VARIOUS PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER + GUARD + STYLUS (Green Army Book)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works well and my son, whose phone it ..., 30 Mar. 2015
Product works well and my son, whose phone it is, loves it - second one I have bought. The other lasted 6 months, which for a teenager is as expected.

Tobar Pin Art
Tobar Pin Art
Offered by DEAL-BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars My children enjoy making shapes for me to guess, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tobar Pin Art (Toy)
I have bought three of these. Each time I get one a family member steals it for themselves. My children enjoy making shapes for me to guess.

12 Superhero Pencils
12 Superhero Pencils
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: 12 Superhero Pencils (Toy)
I got football pencils not hero ones, which were ordered. A shame as it was a hero party.

12 Pack: VB Polka Latex Balloons - Black & Red + FREE VB Balloon Clips
12 Pack: VB Polka Latex Balloons - Black & Red + FREE VB Balloon Clips
Offered by VB Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these on Feb 25th and they are still looking good on March 30th, 30 Mar. 2015
Apart from being a bit smelly, I guess that's the latex, these balloons are very strong and are still inflated well over a month. I bought these on Feb 25th and they are still looking good on March 30th. Great service - came quickly. - You just need to put them somewhere airy once blown up for a day or two.

LE 12V Flexible RGB LED Strip Light Kit, LED Tape, Multi-coloured, 150 Units 5050 LEDs, Waterproof, Light Strips, Pack of 5M
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Mar. 2015
Amazing lights - great value and fun to play with the remote. Customised lighting made easy. Thank you

ALESIS DM10 STUDIO MESH KIT Electronic drums E-drums kit
ALESIS DM10 STUDIO MESH KIT Electronic drums E-drums kit

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the kit, 30 Mar. 2015
I really like the kit. When used with noise reducing headphones it sounds amazing, however with 'normal' headphones it does sound a but tinny. Also the ride cymbal sound isn't smooth, I guess it needs some adjusting and I am still learning how to calibrate the instruments. and set up the individual sounds to my playing style. The kit comes with loads of kit sounds and some extra sfx which are fun to play with.

Kids Star Wars™ Clone Trooper Commander Cody Costume
Kids Star Wars™ Clone Trooper Commander Cody Costume
Offered by Licensed Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 20 Feb. 2014
Bought it for my daughter and she loves it. Great quality. Fast delivery and packaged well. I would recommend the age group for 8 to 9. 10 if they are small.

Take and Play Thomas at Pirate's Cove
Take and Play Thomas at Pirate's Cove
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old loves it a lot, 22 Feb. 2013
Great toy. Had seen it advertised through the tele an on various YouTube videos. Son was desperate for it. S bought I for a birthday and hid it till the big day. Great toy, great value, brilliant postage and packing. Very quick service.

70Q New Womens Grey Snowflake Knitted Ladies Winter Xmas Jumper Top One Size Fits All

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant novelty jumper, 22 Feb. 2013
Great jumper an good quality. I took a risk not knowing the actual size of jumper but it fits well. Size 12 at a guess. Great packaging an was delivered well n time for the Christmas activity.

Hexbug Nano Bridge Battle Habitat Set
Hexbug Nano Bridge Battle Habitat Set
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant an funny, 22 Feb. 2013
Hex bugs are actually quite annoying but the kids love them. The kit was resoably priced and ones with 2 hex bugs.

Page: 1 | 2