Profile for Lauren Hancock > Reviews

Content by Lauren Hancock

Lauren Hancock

Scars: A Black Lesbian Experience in Rural White New England (Social Fictions)
Scars: A Black Lesbian Experience in Rural White New England (Social Fictions)
by A. Breeze Harper

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jan. 2016
Scars was delivered quickly and I can't wait to read it.

The Protein Works - Diet Whey Complex Protein Powder With A Free Shaker & Scoop - Ideal For A Calorie Controlled Diet - Caramel Macchiato, 500g
Offered by THE PROTEIN WORKS

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend buying a small bag at first to try it ..., 28 April 2015
This was delivered quickly and tastes lovely. I'd recommend buying a small bag at first to try it and then come back for larger amounts once you know you like it.

Kirikou and the Sorceress [DVD]
Kirikou and the Sorceress [DVD]
Dvd ~ Doudou Gueye Thiaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful film., 28 April 2015
I watched this film in school when I was little and now I've finally found it again. I love this story and the animation is wonderful. The DVD was delivered quickly and was in perfect condition.

milk and honey
milk and honey
by rupi kaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful poetry and illustrations., 28 April 2015
This review is from: milk and honey (Paperback)
This book is lovely. It was delivered quickly and is in perfect condition.

240 mm Stainless Steel Tailoring Scissors, Superior Quality, Stainless Steel Scissor Blade
Offered by Occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct. 2014
These scissors were sent quickly and they're lovely to work with as they fit ergonomically into your hand.

300MM 30CM STAINLESS STRAIGHT EDGE STEEL RULER 12"
300MM 30CM STAINLESS STRAIGHT EDGE STEEL RULER 12"
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really happy with this product and it was shipped quickly, 14 Oct. 2014
I'm really happy with this product and it was shipped quickly. Just be a little careful with the sharp edges.

Pushing Daisies - Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Pushing Daisies - Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Lee Pace
Offered by claires_media_store

5.0 out of 5 stars Pushing Daisies, 9 Jun. 2014
I love this series as much as the first but I'm really sad it finished. Again the storyline, acting and everything about the show is wonderful and uplifting despite being about murder cases. I just wish there was a third series. Postage was very quick on this item.

Pushing Daisies - Complete Season 1 [DVD] [2008]
Pushing Daisies - Complete Season 1 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Anna Friel

5.0 out of 5 stars Pushing Daisies, 9 Jun. 2014
This is my new favourite series, the acting, storyline, tone and just everything are great. Also the disks have different pies on them which I love. The DVD's came really quickly as well.

Winnie The Pooh's Most Grand Adventure - Search For Christopher Robin [DVD]
Winnie The Pooh's Most Grand Adventure - Search For Christopher Robin [DVD]
Dvd ~ Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Favourite, 9 Jun. 2014
I really loved this film when I was little and saw it on here so thought I'd be sentimental. It's a really sweet film and great if your babysitting. Postage was really quick. I'm so happy with this purchase.