Profile for AlannahClarke1039 > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Aug. 2015
I really like it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 2 Sept. 2013
I bought this for £17.50 and to be honest with you, the e.l.f. complexion perfection was a hell of a lot better, but since e.l.f. have stopped stocking that line of make-up, I will settle for this. It's a really good product and it hides blemishes well, especially if you use a kabuke brush instead of the pad that comes with the compact. It depletes red blotches on your skin and makes bags under your eyes look loads better, whilst also helping your foundation to look flawless if applied over it. A little pricey, but once you buy it, you'll see what all the fuss is about.

Margaret Jewelry Elegant Silver Necklace with Heart Shaped Pendant of Purple Crystal Stones ,45cm chain
Offered by Margaret Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 2 Sept. 2013
This was bought as a present for my grandmother and she absolutely loved it. The chain is just long enough, so it sits perfectly on the collar bone, and the stones are sparkly and really beautiful! She was very happy :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 2 Sept. 2013
These headphones are better than the genuine Apple ones, they are very, very loud! The bass on these is incredible, and they are very cheap. I've had Skull Candy, Sony, Apple, Panasonic and Bose headphones, and I'd recommend these over any of them! The sound on them is crystal clear as well. Very happy!

Happyslapped by a Jellyfish: The words of Karl Pilkington
Happyslapped by a Jellyfish: The words of Karl Pilkington
by Karl Pilkington

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 21 Sept. 2012
Exactly what you'd expect from a Karl Pilkington book. Couldn't put it down, had me in tears of laughter. The poetry is something else, though.

The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars: 40th Anniversary Edition
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Album, 9 July 2012
Very nice addition to my dad's collection. No real change on the original 1972 album, except more enhanced audio quality. This was bought for my father who is fanatical about David Bowie and he loves it.

For any current fans, I would highly recommend this album and if you are not a current fan of David Bowie, this would be a perfect starting point.

Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox
Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable., 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox (Toy)
This toy is totally perfect for small children or babies, or if you just like foxes (I'm 19 and I bought it for me)

Any child would love this.

Xbox 360 Achievement 'Got Out Of Bed' T Shirt Medium
Xbox 360 Achievement 'Got Out Of Bed' T Shirt Medium
Offered by TeamZad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt., 25 Jan. 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend, and he loves it. He found it funny, and has actually been looking at it for a while now.
When the shirt came, I took a look at it, and the stitching is perfect, the text is bold and will not come off in the wash or with an iron and the material of the shirt itself is very comfortable and flexible.

Came 2 days before expected delivery date, so I couldn't have been more pleased with item or seller.
Would recommend.

Pokemon HeartGold (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon HeartGold (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant update on the original., 9 Jan. 2012
This game is a fantastic modern take on the original 2000 series. I was a huge fan of the original games when I was 11 or so, and I was worried about ordering this game, as I thought it would ruin the nostalgia factor about them but thankfully I was wrong.
The first thing I noticed was that the graphics are far better than the original and they run far more smoothly. There are also new features added in this series, like new abilities, new pokéballs and new areas (Safari Zone).

The big difference with this series is the pokéwalker. It's a good idea and you can store one pokémon at a time in it to level it up. You can also collect items and catch pokémon in the pokéwalker itself, encountering a different set of pokémon at each route in the pokéwalker.

I loved this game as a kid, and I love this version of it now, so much that I ordered SoulSilver for myself too.

Alice: Madness Returns
Alice: Madness Returns

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic gaming with a hint of Gothic game play..., 6 Jan. 2012
I waited a very long time for the release of this game as I had placed a lot of my time researching American McGee's Alice in the past. A childhood story scrambled with a touch of darkness and thrown into a game. When I first played this game I noticed something, collecting an in-game currency to buy upgrades for boss battles? I felt like I was playing a classic Crash bandicoot or Croc game which made me love this game ten times more. The story is very interesting taking you from the real world to Wonderland through dramatic events which take place in the past and present. It's been a while since I was able to say DAMN this boss battle is hard, in most games now days I can upgrade an over the top weapon to kill a boss in a single hit... where did the good old games go? If you feel the same way then maybe you should let the madness return... 5 Stars.

Page: 1 | 2