Profile for Jo > Reviews

Jo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good quality and very cute!, 30 Dec. 2015
I got #118 and that's what arrived. Did take a good few weeks to arrive but was in no rush so that was no bother. Looks much more subtle on the lips, looked brighter in the picture, but I'm still very happy as the colour looks lovely on. It's soft, creamy and slightly glossy, not at all drying on the lips like some lipsticks I've bought cheap from Amazon, very nice quality. Survived a cup of coffee and a few hours wear. The holder is also very cute! Looks just like in the picture. I think I'll be buying more shades! For £2 definitely worth it!

12 PACK Replacement Earphone Ear Gel Tips For Sony MDR CX EX Sennheiser CX IE Sharp Panasonic HJE Skullcandy ezGears JVC Phillips Creative Sony Ericsson Denon Monster Griffin JBL Headphones iPod iPad in ear Earbuds - Small Medium Large (Black)
Offered by Gadget Zoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 30 Dec. 2015
Arrived quickly, and they do the job fine. I'm always losing the middle-sized ones from my SkullCandy earphones and thought I'd give these a whirl. They're not a perfect fit for me, not quite as comfortable as the proper ones, but are perfectly usable and the sound isn't affected. Plus they seem to fit a bit tighter around the actual ear bit so maybe less chance of them dropping off and being lost again! Much better than buying new earphones, given the price. Would definitely buy again.

Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur sterling silver charm .925 x 1 Dinosaurs DKJC111
Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur sterling silver charm .925 x 1 Dinosaurs DKJC111
Offered by Maldon Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Rawwwr!, 29 Dec. 2015
I've had this a while now, and it's definitely something I keep wearing and coming back to. I wear it on a silver chain, looks great, often gets positive comments. Very unusual and cute!

OURBAG Noctilucent Cat Dog Zipper Coin Case Purse Wallet Pouch Handbag Bag
OURBAG Noctilucent Cat Dog Zipper Coin Case Purse Wallet Pouch Handbag Bag
Offered by Quqe

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 29 Dec. 2015
Cute little coin purse. Glows in the dark too! So glowy. Much coin. Wow.

NuoYa005 Women Ladies Lolita Long Curly Wavy Hair Full Wigs Cosplay Party Taro Wig 70cm
Offered by Bingo Style

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wig!, 8 Nov. 2015
Really nice wig! Bought for Halloween, didn't work with my outfit but my friend wore it to go with her ghost pirate look and worked great! The length and texture is good, the fringe was a bit shiny though, and also very long, I had to cut it otherwise wouldn't have been so wearable. Very pleased overall.

Ladies Girls Halloween Skeleton Bodycon Dress Leggings Bodysuit Plus UK Size 8-22 (XXL (UK 24/26), Black/Bodyon Dress)
Offered by My Fasion Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit tight but stretches well, 8 Nov. 2015
Bought the 24/26, I'm usually a 22/24. Was quite tight but given the fit and shape it looked fine, the jersey stretches well and if you have curves you want to show off it will certainly do that. For the price it was a bargain and looked great for Halloween.

Amscan International Adults Day Of The Dead Fan Fashion
Amscan International Adults Day Of The Dead Fan Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 8 Nov. 2015
Bought to go with a Halloween outfit, did the job and nice design, but poorly made, unfortunately it broke during the evening and was unfixable.

Ckeyin 4Pcs Halloween Party Zombie Skull Skeleton Hand Bone Claw Hairpin Punk Hair Clip For Women Girl, Sets of 4pcs Mixed Patterns Randomly

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but didn't get 1 of each colour, 8 Nov. 2015
They are OK, they work as hair clips or you can clip the to whatever you want, but unfortunately I got 3 pink and 1 red, I was hoping for more of a selection of 4 different ones.

Fashion Women Skirts Summer New European Wild Organza Tutu Skirt
Fashion Women Skirts Summer New European Wild Organza Tutu Skirt
Offered by mcitymall77®

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small!, 8 Nov. 2015
I ordered an XL to go with a Halloween outfit, the product itself is fine, for the cheap price, but it is tiny! Couldn't even class this as a small, it is a childs size. Couldn't wear it but thankfully didn't pay a lot. Will go to a charity shop, some tiny child can get some use out of it I'm sure!

Skullcandy Jib In-Ear Headphones - Green
Skullcandy Jib In-Ear Headphones - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars The sound is good and they look nice, 16 May 2015
I've used these earphones for ages, probably been through about 6 pairs. They're the only one I'll buy now. I've had lots of different colours. The sound is good and they look nice. My only issue with them is that after a while I'll get a loose wire or something and the sound will go in one ear. I put this down as much to how I abuse them and wrap them up as to the design and quality. It would be nice for someone to design earphones that don't end up with dodgy wires though. Good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3