Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

SPARE PART PLASTIC LINK FOR BASIN POP UP WASTE SINK CONNECTOR
SPARE PART PLASTIC LINK FOR BASIN POP UP WASTE SINK CONNECTOR
Offered by Ziggiziggi

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal not plastic - but good!, 14 April 2015
I ordered the plastic link advertised because it appeared to be exactly the same as the original on my sink. However, a metal link was provided instead. Fortunately this fitted perfectly and the plug mechanism actually functions better than before. Also I imagine that it will last a lot longer than the rather brittle plastic version.

Qty 25 A4 Quality Project Presentation Document Report Files Folders 2 Prong BLUE SEE SHOP FOR DISCOUNT ON 50 75 100 200 500 1000 5000
Offered by Relyonus Stationery Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Their product was much better. However, 3 Jan. 2015
This is not a "quality" product. The folders are very flimsy. I used to buy a very similar folder from a local stationer who has gone bust. Their product was much better. However, if, like me, you want them for filing documents at home then they are probably adequate. I would not regard them as suitable to present a professional report or even a student project.

Panasonic Breadmaker Mounting Shaft
Panasonic Breadmaker Mounting Shaft
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound replacement mounting shaft, 22 Dec. 2014
This item fits a Panasonic SD254 breadmaker perfectly. It arrived in a plain white box with no obvious indication that it was a genuine Panasonic part, but it looks, feels and operates every bit as well as the original. It fits only one way which can be achieved either by lining up the markers or simply rotating it until it seats properly. The screws simply won't go in if you get it wrong. The old unit had obviously failed. It was very stiff to rotate by hand and resulted in odd-shaped loaves. This one mixes the dough perfectly and the resulting loaves are fine.

Soudal Fix All White High Tack Sealant Glue
Soudal Fix All White High Tack Sealant Glue
Offered by Platinum-Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 May 2014
I used Soudal Fix-all to fix skirting board to an emulsioned "tanked" wall. In spite of the many good reviews I was initially uncertain how well it would perform, because the walls were "bowed" both horizontally and vertically, which meant the width of the gap between the skirting and wall varied considerably from almost nothing to 9mm. They also were not entirely vertical. All of this meant that I needed the adhesive to be flexible enough to allow me to move boards around till I'd got them in the right position so that the mitres met neatly in the corners, but strong enough to stay put once I'd got them in place. It also needed to bridge the considerable gap in places. [I did use spacers to assist, but could probably have managed without.]
This product achieved everything I wanted. The high tack property allowed some movement towards and away from the wall while fitting, with movement along the wall a little more difficult. What impressed me most was how well an 8mm bead/slug took up the gap and yet provided a rigid bond within 24 hours. I certainly cannot pull these boards from the wall. It would probably need a screwdriver down the back to lever them off and I suspect that the paint/plaster would be more likely to break first.

Braun Series 7 745 Pulsonic Pro-System Electric Rechargeable Foil Shaver with Clean and Renew Charger
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good razor., 18 Nov. 2013
I love this razor. Expensive it may be, but gives a close shave in a short time i.e. 5 minutes. As a result the battery lasts for about 10 shaves. This is a vast improvement on my old Braun Series 3 (which was probably the worst Braun razor I have ever bought, giving a poor shave in about 15 minutes thus about 4 shaves per charge). No razor is worth over £200 but if you can get it on offer it's well worth it.
I'm not a fan of the Clean and Renew system on the basis of unnecessary waste (all that plastic) and expense, however each cartridge can be made to last about 3 months if you only use the Clean and Renew system when the razor needs charging. A brush clean and a few sharp taps on the cassette are sufficient between "cleans" and it can be rinsed under running water if necessary.

PowerGen Dual USB 4.2A 20W Car Charger for Apple iPad Air, mini, iPhone 5S 5 4S 4 3Gs, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3; Note 3 2; Tab 3; HTC One (M8) Google Nexus and more [Designed for Apple and Android Devices] (USB Cable NOT included)
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 18 Nov. 2013
I haven't had time to extensively test this product, but it certainly has no problem charging my mobile phone (Google Nexus 4) using the non-Apple USB port. I haven't yet tried it with an ipad plugged in at the same time or with the phone being drained by use. It forms a firm connection with the cigar lighter socket. The socket is actually located in a fairly tight position, so the charger unit fits it only one way round i.e it has to be orientated in order to fit. But it's not a problem. It's certainly better than some of the in-car chargers I've had previously.

G4 LED 24 SMD Warm White Light Bulb Lamp
G4 LED 24 SMD Warm White Light Bulb Lamp
Offered by Alarms & Lightbulbs

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 19 Sept. 2013
In the right equipment I'm sure this product is OK, but it did not adequately substitute for two G4 12volt 10watt halogens in a bathroom cabinet. When I replaced one of the halogen bulbs, I got excellent light output (providing the other halogen bulb was left in place). However, once the second LED bulb was installed the light output from both LEDs diminished so much that they were useless. I guess that the transformer also requires replacing, so it just wasn't worth the additional hassle and cost.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2013 1:06 PM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The first pair leaked, 12 April 2013
I'd like to have given these boots five stars, but because the first pair i was sent leaked in one boot, I cannot. They are robust, comfortable and warm - ideal for winter use. I returned the faulty pair to Just Golf Online and they replaced them, though they were unable to provide the original size (7.5) so I settled for a pair of size 8. (They would have refunded had I not accepted these.) So far I have had no problems with the replacement.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2013 1:03 PM BST

StarTech.com 15 feet Slim 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable - M/M
StarTech.com 15 feet Slim 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable - M/M

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound piece of equipment., 12 April 2013
I needed a cable to connect the earphone output of a Tascam GB-10 guitar trainer to an amplifier. This cable has done the job very effectively. The plugs seem firm and well made and 15 feet of cable is massive. At just over £3 it is excellent value. I cannot see there being a problem with it.

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 32
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 32

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article, 12 April 2013
They're genuine Duracell batteries, so as one would expect, they work well and last. The 32-pack represents the best value I have found.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4