Profile for Aneesa-ahmed > Reviews

Content by Aneesa-ahmed

Aneesa-ahmed (Oldham,UK)

Redken Body Full Anti-Gravity Volume Shampoo (For Fine/ Flat Hair) - 1000ml/33.8oz

4.0 out of 5 stars great shampoo at a great price, 20 Dec 2013
This is a great shampoo for my flat lifeless hair. Seller even put in the pump dispenser which is handy for a bottle this size! Item was delivered quickly, great seller would definitely purchase from them again.

Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards
Waddingtons Hello Kitty Playing Cards
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 18 Oct 2013
great product, at a great price. they are good quality cards,had so much fun with my two young daughters playing.

Elf [DVD] [2003]
Elf [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Will Ferrell
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars elf dvd (2003), 22 Dec 2009
This review is from: Elf [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
an excellent xmas film, fun for all the family! brilliant film keeps the kids entertained for hours!!

Candyfloss
Candyfloss
by Jacqueline Wilson
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK!!!!!!!, 7 Aug 2007
This review is from: Candyfloss (Paperback)
This is my all time favourite book and Jacqueline Wilson is my best author. I have read many of her books and have enjoyed all of them. Candyfloss is very good and is all about a little girl called Floss who doesn't want to go to Australia with her mum and Steve. But she decides to go and live with her dad instead. What will happen to Floss and her dad when they get chucked out of the cafe?
To find out you will have to read this book!!!!!!!!!

The Witches
The Witches
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars *Aneesa-ahmed*, 7 Aug 2007
This review is from: The Witches (Paperback)
This Roald Dahl book is absolutely fantastic.It is my all time favourite story by Roald Dahl.I thought it was so interesting I couldn't stop reading it.If you have not read The Witches I am sure whenever you do get to reading it you will love it.Even if you are not really into reading books I know you'll like it.My favourite part of the story would be when Luke was caught by the witches.