Profile for Filipe Freitas > Reviews

Content by Filipe Freitas

Filipe Freitas (Funchal, Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse - Black
Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not great, 1 Mar. 2013
I bought this to replace a Nano Vx, the best wireless mouse I've used with a laptop. This one is a bit bigger and some of the plastics are soft and bendy. It has a poor quality feel. Compared to the Nano Vx, and since they are about the same price, I am a little disapointed with this one.

WD My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage 3TB Network Attached Storage
WD My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage 3TB Network Attached Storage

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for media backup and sharing, 1 Mar. 2013
I'm using mine to backup my personal photos and videos collection, sharing it across the house and with others. I thought it would be easier to setup, and I'm having issues with some browsers, so far internet explorer 9 is the fastest to access the MyBook Live page. And the unit is a bit slow while copy/pasting compared to others backup drives I have. But, in overall it's very good, I'm happy with it, and it has lots of space :)

AeroBed PakMat Air Mattress
AeroBed PakMat Air Mattress

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 May 2012
This is the best inflatable mattress I've used. It inflates real fast, and after use it can be stored in safety inside the pump. No more risks of ripping or puncturing while folded, which happened to my last 2 air beds.

PetSafe Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain
PetSafe Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain
Offered by BuyAllMeans

2.0 out of 5 stars Fresh running water all day :), 17 April 2012
My cats love this fountain, as do I! This is an excellent way to keep fresh water running for them, without the need to worry about wasting water in the kitchen sink or bathroom. :P
It's easy to assemble, excluding the motor. Whenever I need to clean the fountain I often leave the motor there, since it's very difficult to remove.
The first 2 or 3 days I was impressed with the low noise (almost silent) it did. After that it started increasing, but still is very quiet. Sometimes I don't even notice.
I recommend it to everybody with cats. They surely will thank you for this gift :)

[UPDATE]
With 8 months of use, after several cleanings, taking out and putting in the motor, the fountain started leaking, with no fix possible.
I don't like it anymore, and will throw it away. I will have to replace it as soon as possible, cause my cats loved to drink water from it. Maybe the Platinum version will be better.

ASUS Xonar DG PCI 5.1 Audio Card
ASUS Xonar DG PCI 5.1 Audio Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price/quality sound card!, 18 Jun. 2011
I bought this sound card to replace my soundblaster audigy 2. It never worked properly with Win7. I now have full surround sound (5.1) with awesome sound power and quality. Best choice I made! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2011 10:32 PM BST

SteelSeries 3H USB Headset (PC)
SteelSeries 3H USB Headset (PC)
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This headset is amazingly comfortable, small and has a powerful high-quality sound. I now hear things in games that i've never heard before :)

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium - Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium - Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Microsoft product I've used :), 4 April 2011
This is really the best Operating System by Microsoft I've used so far. It's intuitive and fast, with a very appealing UI. I highly recommend it to everyone. I went from XP to 7, without touching Vista :)

Vanquish (PS3)
Vanquish (PS3)
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of futuristic action... sometimes its hard to keep up, 5 Jan. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Vanquish (PS3) (Video Game)
This game has awesome CGI and action during the game. But sometimes there's just too many explosions and bullet trails flying around... it gets confuse and hard to keep staring at the tv, especially at the beginning, when you are still learning the movements of the character and button configuration.

But the futuristic style of the game makes it a very fun game to play... with breaks every 30 to 60min :P

Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the best FPS, but still awesome, 5 Jan. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am a Medal Of Honor fan since Allied Assault. I spent several hours per day playing online. I was a little disappointed with it's sucessors, but now I can play online again, with latest CGI and image quality.

Although this isn't the best FPS around (some say), it's very entertaining to play online with friends. The single player campaign is very short, but still, I highly recommend it :)

Merrell Men's Cham3 Axiom Bracken/Brick Lace Up J87833 9 UK
Merrell Men's Cham3 Axiom Bracken/Brick Lace Up J87833 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very confortable, lightweight and resistant, 16 Sept. 2010
I purchased this at a very low price, but I would pay the full price for it. These shoes are very confortable, lightweight and resistant. However, it's not for summer time, since it tends to heat a little inside. Save it for Winter walks :P

Page: 1 | 2