Profile for fospa > Reviews

Battlestar Galactica: Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Edward James Olmos
Offered by Helgy

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 20 Feb 2006
Watched the mini series and season 1 over 1 week. Wanted something to look forward to every night when i got in. I could have watched it beginning to end though. Now I need series 2 coz I am getting withdrawal symptoms. This is not a space drama but a drama set in space and various planets. I though lost was good this is its equal maybe better. Thats just my opinion. Quality, professionaly made drama/thriller production. Can I give it 6 stars.

Alicia: My Story
Alicia: My Story
by APPLEMAN
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars You will not regret buying this book, 23 Feb 2005
This is a truly remarkable book about a remarkable woman who went through the hell that was World War II, in eastern europe.
It took Alicia 3 years to write this book; about her life, and what seemed an endless struggle to just survive another day, during the Nazi occupation of Poland and surrounding countries.
A well written book, which I assure you, you will not put down until you turn the last page.
I just wish I had read this book sooner, it was first published in '89. And it begs the question why was I never taught about this at school in history. (i am 35).

Enter the Matrix (PS2)
Enter the Matrix (PS2)
Offered by funfair games

5.0 out of 5 stars Enter the Matrix, 16 May 2003
The brothers have delivered again. Although the graphics are not state of the art this does not detract from the gameplay, which is awesome. You just want to kick butt all the time. I have only played the first few levels, but don't really want the game to end, so I am pacing myself rather than going all out to complete it. If you don't ever buy a game again make this your last purchase. You won't regret it if your a Matrix fan. Stunning bullet time movement. I never played Max Payne so cannot compare. Again I repeat this is the best game of the Year, for me anyway. Brillant direction, in the middle of game play, just like the film. Should be good on the xbox!