Profile for Ms. D. Hollywood > Reviews

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars do us all a favour...., 24 July 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
Oh yawn, yawn. A woman has written this book and it is a cause for celebration that no holds barred sex is included. The best thing about Christian Grey is that he runs the bath, would like him better if he cleaned it too! If this is progress, God help us all.

SCART adaptor, 3.5mm socket audio out
SCART adaptor, 3.5mm socket audio out
Offered by PlusKom®

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item, 30 Dec 2011
I bought a pair of wireless headphones for myself. To make them work you plug the lead from the headphone socket on your TV to a radio sender unit and the signal is transmitted by radio to the headphones. Trouble with this for me was that the TV sound was lost once the headphone socket is used. I wanted the headphones because often in the same room as the TV there are people talking or doing other things, but when they aren't they want to listen to the TV too. This item plugs into the SCART socket on the satellite receiver, and the wireless headphone sender plugs into the lead on the SCART socket. There is no separate amplification needed to make the headphone signal work, and the TV sound is still present. So, it saves me having to say shutup every time I want to hear the telly but they want to talk! It's the best couple of quid I've spent in a long time.