Profile for Lumpy > Reviews

Content by Lumpy

Lumpy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 23 Oct. 2013
Case came within a day. It has lots of handy compartments which are easy to access. It's a little bit on the heavy side to put in and out of my car but is a good height for working and is well made.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 2:57 PM GMT

K-swiss Accomplish Ls, Women's Tennis Shoes, White (blanc / Platinum), 6.5 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2013
I've bought K Swiss tennis shoes before which were very comfortable and lasted a long while, these new tennis shoes didn't disappoint. Lovely and comfortable straight away, and they do half sizes! I'm normally 6 but always order 61/2 always fit nice.

Nike Blazer Low PRM VNTG Suede Sport Fuchsia Trainers (538402 601) (UK 14 US 15 EUR 49.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the colour, 17 May 2013
Shoes arrived within a few days, but the colour not quite what my son thought! The picture looked more of a red colour , instead bright pink Nikes! My son said" no mum I can't wear those!" , so we sent them back. Retailer refunded my account straight away, so no worries with the service

Straighteners Hair Salon Finger Glove Glove
Straighteners Hair Salon Finger Glove Glove
Offered by cutandbrush

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, 9 May 2013
Wish this glove had 5 fingers as still managed to burn my uncovered 4th finger! Probably have a bad curling wand technique though! Didn't find glove totally heat proof but for price not bad.

Look
Look

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Look (App)
I usually love reading this magazine so I was really excited when it came out for the kindle, however I find that the print is very small & when I enlarge it on the screen I lose half a page of content or it flips a page - ANNOYING! It would be easier to buy the magazine which defeats the object!

Daily Workouts
Daily Workouts

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily workout, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Daily Workouts (App)
Easy to follow all round workout, I take to the gym and follow the app better than a personal trainer! Suits most ability although some moves need some practice to get a good technique.