Profile for J. J. Fisher > Reviews

Content by J. J. Fisher

J. J. Fisher "M"

Guilty Gadgets ® - 2m 2 Metre Figure Of 8 Mains Cable / Power Uk 3 Pin 2 wire copper Lead Plug Cord Iec C7 For Sky Cable Boxes Laptops Radios, Projector, PS3 Slim, Sky receiver
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Just bought a PS4 would this work for it. ..., 16 Aug. 2014
Just bought a PS4 would this work for it. As the one that came in the box is shorter than the PS3 one, if I keep it I will need to make some adjustments to my room if that is the only plug that will work.

Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition (PC)
Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars I hope this works on my computer, 4 May 2010
I am just about to order this I have a dell studio 1555, i hope it works.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2010 5:46 PM BST

Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model)
Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars the best console out there, 9 Aug. 2009
Right so I decided to get rid of my xbox 360 after just over three years, i also got rid of my Nintendo DSI, and seven games. This is how much i wanted this console, and it does not let you down, I decided to go for the 80gb version, with two games, the obvious one Little Big Planet, and newish Ghostbusters. What has made me so happy about owning this console now, is you do not need an accessory to get online, which you would have to have for the Xbox 360. This is like a PC in ways as when you put in a new game it installs the game before loading, I reckon this console has a very big future ahead of it, this will keep me entertained for years (hopefully), my Playstation 3 journey is only just beginning,

Perfect Symmetry
Perfect Symmetry
Offered by jim-exselecky

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect album (well almost), 15 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Perfect Symmetry (Audio CD)
This album contains their best song to date, I will give you a clue (It is the title track), it includes everything, a good chorus, a choir towards the end of the song. It is a good album, spiralling we already know is a great track, and follow up The Lovers are Losing is just as great. The whole album is pretty good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the must hears of 2008, 8 May 2008
If none of you know yet, the title track is on I tunes at the moment, and that is why this is going to be one of the very best albums of the year, it is a potential single believe me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2008 1:34 PM BST

Superabundance
Superabundance
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Arctic Monkeys (Hell Yeah), 13 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Superabundance (Audio CD)
I brought this in Bath on Monday morning really really not knowing what to expect, I was just expecting an average indie album, but I was so so wrong. Fit 4 U kicks off the album superbly, and gives you a sort of preview of what to expect, you cannot help chanting to the lyrics of some of the songs on the album as if you have known all the songs for years, my standout track for the album would have to be Turn Tail, it is an excellent track , i think myself already it is one of the best album tracks of 2008, it has to be a future single. Terra Firma is also a good track. All the album is superb, if you liked the debut album get this and you will be blown away, I promise you, you will not be disappointed, Unless you listen to NME.

We'll Live And Die In These Towns
We'll Live And Die In These Towns
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars What we have been waiting for for many years, 15 July 2007
I really did not know what to expect of this album until it was released, I really really thought Away From Here would be the only good track of the album, I was so so so wrong.
This is the band we have been waiting for in the 21st century, now I know they are all still teenagers, but they have created the most exciting album since Oasis's Definately Mabye.
I wouldn't be surprised if by the time their second album is released whenever they perform in England just before they get on stage Tom screams WHO THE **** are KASABIAN, because this is a Classic Classic Debut Album the one we have been waiting years for. Here is the Lowdown.
1 Aggro
Starts slowly but then turns into a sort of football anthem by the chorus.
2.Away From Here
Best track of the album but only just. We have been singing along to this for months already.
3.Pressure
Quite a good song
4.Had Enough
Recent single, good song
5.We'll Live and Die In These Towns
Slower song of the album, but still great song
6.You're Not Alone
Due to be next single, great song
7.It's Not OK
This was one of their first singles i think, excellent song
8.Technodanceaphobic
Excellent song
9.40 days and 40 nights
Debut single I think, great song
10.This Song
Slow but great
11.Happy Birthday Jane
Closer of the album, good song to close with.

I know I have not reviewed this very well, but there is not a single dull song on the album, beware of The Enemy for the future because whatever they do next is set to be amazing

An End Has a Start
An End Has a Start
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 25 Jun. 2007
This review is from: An End Has a Start (Audio CD)
Expect Editors to announce an absolutely massive tour in the next few weeks, because if you loved or liked the Back Room (debut album by Editors), you are sure to love them even more, because this is an absolute masterpiece of an album, it in ways is even better than The Back Room.

This album has so many highlights.

Do not listen to the CRAP review in NME this week.