Profile for R. G. > Reviews

R. G. (uk)

My Socks
My Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative genius!, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: My Socks (MP3 Download)
Nick Cope is something of an Oxford institution: apparently he used to be in the Brit Pop band the Candyskins back in the day, but now writes music for kids and runs music sessions in and around Oxford. The man is brilliant! Kids songs that adults like too and don't make you want to top yourself after umpteenth time of listening to them. Touching, funny and beautifully performed. I'm sure national fame will come his way.

Cooksmart Cake Tins, Set of 3, Vintage Floral
Cooksmart Cake Tins, Set of 3, Vintage Floral

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Tins, 22 Nov. 2012
Very pretty (colours are brighter than the picture suggests). And good quality too. Lids fit on tightly. Excellent price for three tins.

The Complete Ivor the Engine: All Colour Episodes Ever Made [DVD]
The Complete Ivor the Engine: All Colour Episodes Ever Made [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olwen Griffiths

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, 22 Feb. 2010
My train mad son loves it and at under three quid it's a bargain. Plus it's a great alternative to Thomas the Tank Engine when you can't bear another episode!

Albertine
Albertine

4.0 out of 5 stars a good album for brooke fraser fans, 22 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Albertine (Audio CD)
I loved her first album, and this one is good too although probably doesnt have as many catchy tunes so is a bit less instantly accessable. I'd definitely reccommend it though.

That's Not My Car (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
That's Not My Car (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointing, 27 Mar. 2009
My little boy loved 'That's not my monster' so i bought this one to go with it, but I'd say its definitely less interesting for little ones. the touchy-feely bits of the car are a bit dull and unimaginative- maybe that's why it's the cheapest book in the series!