Profile for blackwolf > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
King
King

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track, 31 May 2015
This review is from: King (MP3 Download)
Heard this on the radio & it was stuck in my head all day

Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini [3-Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Take your time, 1 Oct. 2014
Don't rush putting on the protectors or you Willi get air bubbles just like I got doh!!!.
Otherwise it is a great product.

Anker® Slim Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 inch SM-T210 SM-T211 Case Protective PU Leather Case with Stand (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from anker., 1 Oct. 2014
Great cover fits very well with cut outs and holes in all the right places. Stand feature works well.
Have just gotten a Nexus 7 and I wish anker did covers for those as well!

Spigen Slim Armor Cover Case for Galaxy S4 - Soul Black
Spigen Slim Armor Cover Case for Galaxy S4 - Soul Black
Offered by Spigen UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better., 1 Oct. 2014
The cover fits well but the hard plastic shell is a bit of a finger print magnet and fine scratches have appeared on it despite it only ever been left on table tops. I am quite careful with my tech so this cover sort of pushes the slim armor name to the limit. It should not of scratched so easily in my opinion & minus the finger prints.

Destiny (PS3)
Destiny (PS3)
Offered by Gameseek

2.0 out of 5 stars Abit of a letdown, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Destiny (PS3) (Video Game)
Oh dear
After all the hype I thought this would be a great game but sadly not. The graphics look like your on a PlayStation 2 & it's a bit repetitive being online only maybe a problem for those with poor internet. I got to level three and I have had enough of it back to kill zone for me.

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock

1.0 out of 5 stars In Space No one Can Hear You Snore!!!!!, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
How this won all the awards it did is a complete mystery to me. It was 80 mins to long in my view with 7 actors in total 2 of which are dead by the time you see them how could they make such a dreadful film George & Sandra must of been Short of cash to sign off on this. The idea was good but it was so poorly made. If this is what passes for Oscar winning material I look forward to sharknado 2 winning the best film award next year.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Protective Cover - Navy Blue
Samsung Galaxy S4 Protective Cover - Navy Blue
Offered by Comcast

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 22 Aug. 2014
I was looking for a cover because I wanted to protect my gs4 . I have trawlled my through Amazons selection of covers & I found this case its a good choice for a cheap cover . All the ports are in the correct places being a samsung product it fits the phone well & makes the phone grippy to hold . I did find the phone slippy to hold without a cover on so this should help.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Wrong But So Right, 16 Mar. 2014
Not the most ethical game out there but its a whole heap of fun. Got it for £20 as well. The targeting system is way better than GTA 4 were it would aim at someone 100m away whilst ignoring the guy shooting at you from 2m away!! . All in all what i've seen of los santos so far is very impressive & looking foward to hours of fun doing things i won't do i real life. I bought this over Battle Field not being a hard core gamer i get hammered online not much fun. So i think there will be hours of fun with GTA.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 12:12 PM GMT

Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars great post, 22 Dec. 2013
As others have already said a great post our Bengal's love these I've gotten two of these saves on re decorating! Because of the good size base it stays upright when the cats are hanging off it trying to destroy it. One post is nearly 12mnths old and is standing up well to the abuse it gets. So great product way better than cheap items sold at Argos the Range & Pets at Home.

Zen [DVD]
Zen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rufus Sewell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Zen [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this series when it was on the BBC I have no idea why it was cancelled.
It has got everything you can want a bit of humour political intrigue and a few murders Rufus Sewell is great in this as a the rest of the cast. A good watch &well worth a purchase.

Page: 1 | 2