Profile for Awkers65 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - Black
WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for that extra Storage, 3 April 2013
I use this to back up my photographs and have no issues with it at all. I di however re-format it to get rid of the pre loaded software.

Neewer® Wired Remote Shutter Release Control MC-DC2 with LED Indicating for Nikon D600 D610 D7100 D7000 D90 D5000 D5100 D5300 D3100 D3200
Offered by Neewer Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands Free!, 10 Feb. 2013
Ok, so it's not wireless but this device for the money is fantastic. I've used it several times now and have had hours of fun with it. Setting the camera to bulb and using the lock on the remote you can hold the camera open indefinately, great for those night shots.

If you want to have a go at tripod / macro work and have a limited budget this item is perfect. Used with a Nikon D3100.

Arrival
Arrival
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Arrival (Audio CD)
Bought to replace my old vinyl. Never disappoints and I'd forgotten how good this one was. I've now introduced the next generation as well.

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (Xbox 360)
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars You can always rely on Lego, 10 Feb. 2013
My son and I have had hours of fun with this one. I've finally got him interested in looking at the side missions. This is a great game and lots of fun. I especially like the comical tongue in cheek clips.

7dayshop Professional High-Speed SDHC Memory Card - 32GB - Class 10
7dayshop Professional High-Speed SDHC Memory Card - 32GB - Class 10
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my JVC HD Camcorder, 30 Jun. 2012
The cards came very quickly. Unpacked and straight in the camcorder. There's little to say about memory cards other than these have worked effortlessly in the camcorder and have been abused with a lot of stop and start filming by the kids and there have been no problems with them at all. And for the price, what more can you say!

Page: 1 | 2