Profile for Ct > Reviews

Create and Play Child's Chair Crayon
Create and Play Child's Chair Crayon
Offered by R V Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 16 July 2014
Extremely easy to put together. Very sturdy and my granddaughter loves it

Chocolate Mousse For Greedy Goose
Chocolate Mousse For Greedy Goose
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 16 July 2014
I love it, my daughter loves it, and my granddaughter, who it was bought for, loves it too.

U-TOAST-IT Teflon mesh : the new alternative to Toaster Bags - Use 1001 times - Pack of 2 -by NoStik
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Jun 2014
I love this product. I bought something similar from a supermarket, but this item is far superior, and seems to be lasting much longer too.thank you

Pure Raspberry Ketones & DX-10® Detox Cleanse Duo Pack | 1 Month Supply | Special Offer
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Jun 2014
I had great hopes for this pack, but I can honestly say that they had no effect whatsoever---- a total waste of money!!!!!

Cotton Premature Baby Tights Dotted Hearts in White, Cream or Pink, sizes 3.5-5.5lb and 5.5-7.5lb (Pink, 5.5lb)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 26 Jan 2013
These were far too small for my new granddaughter. I ordered the 5-7 lb range, but it turned out that the pink were only available in the 5.5 size, which wasn't made obvious when I ordered them. They were far too tight around the babies waist too. Couldn't be bothered to send them back cos life is very busy with a newborn in the house.

24 COMPARTMENTS UPGRADEABLE TO 46 PLASTIC STORAGE BOX 350x220x48mm
24 COMPARTMENTS UPGRADEABLE TO 46 PLASTIC STORAGE BOX 350x220x48mm
Offered by iSolder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 26 Jan 2013
I have got 3 of these boxes and have just ordered another 4. They are excellent, sturdy quality and I use them to store all my healing crystals.

Changes - The Story Of Beryl Marsden
Changes - The Story Of Beryl Marsden

5.0 out of 5 stars This takes me back!, 13 Feb 2012
I love this CD! I was a regular at the clubs in Liverpool in the 1960s, and hearing Beryl Marsdens fantastic voice, really takes me back and I am young again! Thank you.

Stripped: The Bare Reality of Lap Dancing
Stripped: The Bare Reality of Lap Dancing
by Jennifer Hayashi Danns

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 19 Jan 2012
I read this book in one session as I found it fascinating. I hope that any young women thinking of entering this industry supposing it to be glamorous, will think again after reading this.