Profile for Miss Vixxen > Reviews

Content by Miss Vixxen

Miss Vixxen

Page: 1 | 2
Womens bootcut jeans Women's jeans sizes 8/S, 10/M, 12/L, 14/XL, 16/XXL Womens jeans black new
Offered by bestyledberlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit, 23 July 2012
Like most women I struggle to find jeans that fit me well. These are perfect. They hug my hips & bottom just like I'd want them to without pinching or clinging uncomfortably.

Highly recommended.

Osis Dust It 50ml (10gram) pack of 3
Osis Dust It 50ml (10gram) pack of 3
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars If you haven't got them, GET THEM, 23 July 2012
This stuff really has changed hw I do my hair. It's amazing. My boyfriend and I both used it while we were in Ibiza in the peak of summer and still it held our hair without looking greasy and it was easy to rework the style as the day went on.

No need to back comb!

Highly recommended.

Ladies 1 Pair Trasparenze Vancouver Lace Front Tights
Ladies 1 Pair Trasparenze Vancouver Lace Front Tights

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 July 2012
I ordered these hoping the price would reflect the quality. I ordered them over a year ago and they are still in great condition. They keep my legs warm and look great with shorts or a skirt.

If I needed another pair I'd buy them straight away, but as I say they have lasted me well.

Beauty Formulas Face and Body Cooling Mist 150ml
Beauty Formulas Face and Body Cooling Mist 150ml
Offered by Health in The Post

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but over priced, 23 July 2012
This is a great thing to carry around when it's hot out, or I keep one next to my bed and spritz my face if I feel I need it during the night. It cools and soothes

But don't buy it here. Go to poundland, they generally have it in stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, even fo big boobs!, 23 July 2012
As someone with a small waist and big boobs finding something like this that fits is a problem. Size 8 sets rarely provide enough material to cover my boobs, never mind support them.

However this is spot on. It's a perfect fit and looks amazing on, it supports my boobs and makes them look fab.Can't wait for the 1 day of Scottish sunshine so I might wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 July 2012
Pros
- The set looks beautiful, exactly as in the picture.
- High quality materials.
- Well made, no problems with seams or buttons.
- Comfortable & feels nice against your skin.

Cons
- Quite expensive
- Description is misleading, it suggests you are getting a set when you are not.

I ordered everything separate anyway so it arrived at the same time but it might confuse people.

I've only had to throw this out because my dog ate it. Very disappointed and would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but confusing sizes, 23 July 2012
I'd like to start off by saying the seller is amazing, very quick to get back to you. Customer service is obviously important to them.

The title of this item says the size is XS, but the description says XS. Confusing indeed! This would probably fit a size 8-12. I'm a size 6-8 and it looks great on me though, gorgeous design, good quality and very cheap!

Ladies Scoop Neck Sleeveless Tunic Shirt
Ladies Scoop Neck Sleeveless Tunic Shirt
Offered by sourcingmap

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big & the belt stinks!, 23 July 2012

I ordered this in size 'S' which is supposed to be a size 8. It wasn't, it was more like a 10-12. The fabric hard dirty marks on it (I suspect from the belt) and the belt had the most disgusting, overpowering rubbery smell.

The seller quickly refunded me and I ordered from them again,buying an XS instead of an S!

Women Half Sleeve Elastic Hem Lace Shirt w Leopard Prints Tank Top
Women Half Sleeve Elastic Hem Lace Shirt w Leopard Prints Tank Top
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not an XS, 23 July 2012
I love this seller. Their clothes are pretty, different and very cheap. However their sizing is a bit off.

Although this is an XS (a US size 0) it would easily fit a UK size 10. I'm a UK 6-8 and love how it fits and looks on me though. Don't be put off by the sizes.

Can't complain about the quality, packaging or delivery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2013 8:53 PM BST

Sealed 5 Durex Avanti Ultima Non-Latex Condoms EXP 08/12
Sealed 5 Durex Avanti Ultima Non-Latex Condoms EXP 08/12

5.0 out of 5 stars Will never use a latex condom again, 23 July 2012
I see the previous reviewer was male, b ut agreed with me. Here's the female perspective.

I always found latex condoms left me feeling a bit... uncomfortable. I'm not allergic,I just felt quite raw after using them and really didn't enjoy the feeling. But pregnancy and STDs sound more uncomfortable so I stuck with them.

Until I tried these. WOW! Much better! Feels much more like skin than latex.

Page: 1 | 2