Profile for Letty > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Love and Marriage
Love and Marriage

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Love and Marriage (Kindle Edition)
Good read, ordering and delivery straightforward

Star Sullivan (Quick Reads)
Star Sullivan (Quick Reads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014
A good read for Binchy fans, ordering and delivery were easy and speedy

Happy Ever After
Happy Ever After

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Happy Ever After (Kindle Edition)
A present for mum and she loves it. ordering and delivery was straight-forward and speedy

The Honey Queen (Special Edition)
The Honey Queen (Special Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... was a gift for my mum and she's very happy with it, 26 Dec. 2014
This was a gift for my mum and she's very happy with it, I haven't managed to read it myself but hope to. The ordering and delivery was simple and fast

I Want My Hat Back
I Want My Hat Back
by Jon Klassen

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware the Bear, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: I Want My Hat Back (Paperback)
I love this book, it's a very funny story however the description doesn't warn what the twist in the tale is, a rabbit is eaten and this could be a bit disturbing to some, especially if they own a rabbit or are vegetarian! otherwise i'm very happy with my purchase and the delivery was as promised

POODLE-OPOLY (Monopoly Style Game for Poodles & their humans!)
POODLE-OPOLY (Monopoly Style Game for Poodles & their humans!)
Offered by Firestorm Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a poodle lover, 26 Dec. 2014
Perfect gift for a poodle lover, this has (and will) provided great entertainment on Christmas day, the game provides really useful facts as well as good humour on the owner cards and good/bad dog cards. Excellent delivery service, if anyhting the decription doesn't do it justice.

Japanese Notebook: Gift / Journal / Cuaderno / Portable ( Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai ) (World Cultures)
by smART bookx

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014
A lovely little gift item for secret santa, given to someone who loves anything and everything Japanese

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Poodle Lover, 26 Dec. 2014
This is a lovely item, good quality and the delivery was spot on. The item was bought for a poodle fan for Christmas and they're delighted with their gift.

French Connection Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap FC1121B

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Practical buy, 24 Jun. 2014
Love my new watch, it looks good and is easily read. I'm not one for changing watches with my outfits so this watch suits all occasions and i can tell the time without my glasses - excellent choice!

The Worst Witch
The Worst Witch
by Jill Murphy
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Worst Witch (Audio CD)
This is a great story. I used to read the book to my children but got this for someone who is blind and enjoys a good witchy story so it works a treat!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3