Profile for D. A. Moore > Reviews

Content by D. A. Moore

D. A. Moore (Costa Blanca, Spain)

Excelvan® Black Crocodile PU Leather Automatic Watch Winder Auto Single Wristwatch Winder Rotator UK
Offered by Oxford Street

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Aug. 2015
I was very disappointed with this item. At first I had great difficulty fixing the watch into the machine (two plastic tongues have to fit between two other bits of plastic) and the watch kept falling out of the machine when I switched it on. Once I solved that problem the various pprogrammes didn't work properly. It was supposed to rotate, then reverse but it wouldn't reverse and just stopped.

Canon PowerShot A4000 IS Digital Camera - Red (16.0 MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Point and Shoot Camera, 21 Dec. 2012
Looked at various cameras before deciding on this model, and my wife wanted a red one. She is very pleased with the results so far

Garmin Nmaps - Full European Lifetime Map Updates for nuvi series
Garmin Nmaps - Full European Lifetime Map Updates for nuvi series

1.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Numaps Lifetime Updates, 19 May 2011
So far all my comments have to be negative. I have a Garmin nuvi1340. I signed in on-line and activated the card but while the device product number is identified I keep getting an HTTP500 Error message and no suggestion what to do to correct it.
I contacted Garmin by email on 20th April but to date have not had a reply, other than an acknowledgement.
Luckily I have no plans that will need the use of the sat/nav in the next few weeks!