Profile for Nylson Alves > Reviews

Content by Nylson Alves

Nylson Alves (Carandaí , Minas Gerais - Brazil)

Oxford Collocations Dictionary for students of English: A corpus-based dictionary with CD-ROM which shows the most frequently used word combinations in British and American English.
by Colin McIntosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase!! Highly Recommended!, 24 Jan. 2012
Because I am self-taught I always look all sort of information up when it comes to be handy for helping me improve my English and as such I definitely think this is a 'must' for any and everyone who is learning English as a second language.

I just wish there were more examples (full sentences). There should be at least one for every entry and its possible combinations (and of course if it would make it more expensive in terms of pages, they could at least have done it in the software. It would have helped a lot.

Anyway it's certainly a book worth buying.

Bruce Dickinson: Anthology [DVD] [2008]
Bruce Dickinson: Anthology [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Bruce Dickinson

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent chance of seeing Bruce live!, 3 Mar. 2010
Well this is an excellent chance of seeing Bruce's live presentations with bonuses and a lot of other stuff. Indispensable to any Maiden or Bruce fan.

Accident Of Birth
Accident Of Birth

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable Item, 3 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Accident Of Birth (Audio CD)
Every Iron Maiden's fan likes Bruce Dickinson and as his solo career is a new view into the Heavy Metal scene. A bit of his talent is shown here and this is a must-have to any Bruce fan. In order to help other Brazilians (or neighbour countries) who intend to buy this product, I mention that it took 2 months for my product to be delivered where I live in Brazil by the Post Office (my product was sent promptly the delivery took a while).

Alive
Alive

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! I definitely recommend it!, 1 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Alive (Audio CD)
Well it's not necessary to say much about Bruce as we know him very well from Iron Maiden's performances. What appeals one to buy this 3 disc box-set is exactly the intention of listening to this icon of Heavy Metal on his best live performances, though some people could say the set-list of Alive in Studio A and Alive at The Marquee are similar, there's no show that's exactly equal to another because people are different and act differently (as we can see especially on Scream For Me Brazil album) and so does Dickinson because he has a so different style from Iron Maiden's that makes it well worth buying his solo material. Just one advice on buying Dickinson's Cd's: Don't start by buyng a live album, instead try to listen to studio albums first because everytime I started with a new band by listening to a live album I didn't like it so much as when I started with a studio album.