Profile for JG, Dorset, England > Reviews

Content by JG, Dorset, En...

JG, Dorset, England

Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 2.4 Litre - White
Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 2.4 Litre - White
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great buy!, 9 Mar. 2012
There are already some good reviews of this product. What I can add is that after setting the level to 'high' instead of 'low' for my first beef curry the result was a real burnt offering. All my fault and nothing to do with the crock pot I stress! What impressed me about the pot was how easy it was to clean and to scrape off all the black burn! It cleaned up like new. It's very simple to use and looks clean & functional.

My only slight regret is it's just a little too small for a whole chicken or medium sized leg of lamb. For casseroles and curries however it's perfect for 2 adults or one adult to get 2 big meals from. For me as a single parent with 2 kids it's ideal.

Intempo IDS-01-N-S Silver Metallic Speakers and Docking Station for iPod and Other MP3 Players

5.0 out of 5 stars I Pod docking station and speakers, 20 Dec. 2010
Purchased this in November for 4th generation I pod nano. The reason for 5 stars is the prompt delivery, ease of set up and quality of sound.

Set up couldn't be easier...literally plug in, switch on, insert I Pod and play. Sound quality is perfectly adequate and carries the music pretty well throughout my flat. OK it's not Bose but then again neither is the price! It's portable and useful to have in hoptel rooms as well.

There's a cable to connect the speakers to your laptop so they can also double as pc speakers too.

When the I Pod is playing it doesnt drain the battery life so when you do take the i Pod away with you it's fully charged.

The only small criticism would be a lack of a remote control. Music selection is still made via the i pod wheel which can be a bit fiddly but for the price and sound quality this is a small point. There are plenty of more expensive items out there but for me this one fits the bill perfectly.